Sign in to follow this  
binkster

MFCTI Beta Download

Excuse me for my English it's verry difficul speak or write english.

For my bug:

We have make a test on your CTI, but all the players had the map and they can't return on the game. They was block on the map !

great work so far, its the only thing my clan is playing at the moe.

but two small requests, could you add more weapons to purchase at the barracks things like the m16 acogs, the suppressed m4a1 and m4 gl acog etc. if it too imbalacing maybe a the commander has to purchase a armory upgrade or something before the player can get them?

and the 2 was, the guys defending the flag are a bit static, maybe they could do some patrols around the town or somthing to spice things up?

anyway thanks you your time keep up the good work

We have make a test on your CTI, but all the players had the map and they can't return on the game. They was block on the map !

Actually it's a known bug.

Indeed you cannot avoid this map bug if you Join In Progress on this MFCTI.

For the time being, you have to all be ready on the mean time before starting the map after locking it since all ready.

By this way, no-one will be able to join your MFCTI while playing and will avoid any server crash aswell.

I think Binkster will find a fix later on...

Enjoy this great MFCTI !!!

Yea JIP will be done last, JIP will be alot of work. As for adding weapons I will do that as well, im taking it slow right now and waiting on USA release and im going to add in the new addons, such as A10... Hopefully there will be some surprises and have other weapons and addons too..

shows the Site:" Server could not found" all the time!! Tried 20 times

same here. ive tried to dl the files several times since the first version was released here. flushing the dns cache doesnt solve the problem either. there are probably some more people then who cant connect to that server for some reason, so couldnt someone add a mirror please?

Actually it's a known bug.

Indeed you cannot avoid this map bug if you Join In Progress on this MFCTI.

For the time being, you have to all be ready on the mean time before starting the map after locking it since all ready.

By this way, no-one will be able to join your MFCTI while playing and will avoid any server crash aswell.

I think Binkster will find a fix later on...

Enjoy this great MFCTI !!!

Thanks you.

GG for the Mfcti! notworthy.gif

- BUMP -

C'mon Binkster, wheres our new version that you promised tounge2.gif The US versions out now wink_o.gif

Also a few things I thought of since you went "away" for a little bit smile_o.gif

- Salvagers please get them working lol. Sick of blown up choppers in my base

- A new building, "dock" where you can buy the boats. We had them in OFP so why not lol.

- And all the other mumbo jumbo I said on KaoS forums lol.

I will shortly after 107 patch. I need to redoo some configs since I think bis has changed a few things in the config... I have exams this week so all free time goes to school....

Heya Binkster, I know we're all waiting on the 1.07+ patch, is the next beta in any sort of ready state? I ask because Silola is imminent on his DAC release and I'd like to weave it into the latest version of MFCTI smile_o.gif

Main Problum is Both Crcti And Mfcti is a Port from OFP the Scripts are done in .SQS and Shood Be Done in .SQF Binkster Needs help with this. And BBQ Bob Was The original ConVerter And bbq is in jail Binkster Has his own life. Best Mission i have seen so Far Done in Sqf is Wine Wars.

MFCTI and Crcti Need to Be Redone from Cratch In .SQF

How long will this take you? smile_o.gif

The community will be thankful

And of course we want both of them wink_o.gifnotworthy.gif

Oh i dunno if this has been noticed or not but AI commanders do not order AI to Defend Base/Towns

MP Setpos fix for 1.08 ....

Quote[/b] ]QUOTE SUMA

The reason for this bug was our network compression of matrices, which was unable to compress some types of orientations (skewed or scaled).

The message handling for static objects now detects which matrices can be transferred and which not. Position is transferred always, and in most situations even orientation is transferred. Both setPos and setDir should now be fully working in MP.

Main Problum is Both Crcti And Mfcti is a Port from OFP the Scripts are done in .SQS and Shood Be Done in .SQF Binkster Needs help with this. And BBQ Bob Was The original ConVerter And bbq is in jail Binkster Has his own life. Best Mission i have seen so Far Done in Sqf is Wine Wars.

BBQ Bob is not in jail hahahaha i said that in our squad forums as a joke lmao nener.gif

he could reappear at anytime really i think the ArmA coding scared him away for a while tounge2.gif

some real missions should be streaming in soon im sure thumbs-up.gif

Hi,

I have been playing 'Evolution" and "berzerker" and these missions do not compare to MFCTi. Nor does RTS4.

Does anyone know the fate of MFCTi?

Binkster, do you have any news you could share?

Thanks,

Fresh!

I and my buddy have download beta version a while ago, when it was first available on the forum. We are old fans of MFCTI as well as [ROX] CTI in OFP days. Since there was no way to tell how long we'd be waiting for bug-free ArmA MFCTI we started tinkering with it ourselves.

I'm not sure whether 1.08 patch have fixed the JIP problem, but we had been hosting our version of MFCTI online and ppl were able to join us in progress without any problems twice last week.

A couple of things we changed:

1. dead bodies and destroyed vehicles removal script were deactivated; the battlefields now look particularly nasty smile_o.gif - Siezed cities look very dramatic with bodies and burned vehicles strewned around.

2. Expanded Ammo crates capacity

3. Divided large cities such as Paraiso or Ortego into several sectors with their own flags. So u got more AI and more flags to fight for in a large city. Fighting becomes really brutal when AI firgures out your position and just charges you in waves.

Issues noticed:

1. If commander is and AI and AI squads are generated they do not move out off the base to capture nearby cities. They just all just stay at the base.

2. At one point the map just pops up on the screen without activation; there is no way to toggle it off; you can even run around with the map up. The only way to get rif of it is to get out of the game and re-connect.

3. Another major annoyance is the presence of the Score action/command in the centre of the screen and at the top of the list of the action menu in the lower right corner. There should be no action command on the screen unless its hard-coded ArmA command like rearming, reloading, gearing or swapping weapons.

I have a new revision of the BBQ MFCTI with fix

-AI Commanders now order AI to defend base helps when your doing People VS ai now it aint as easy to attack a base

-Now on Normal Saharani

-Doubled Spawn Locations for Start Spawn

-Almost 40 Capturable Locations Now

-Removed Empty Vehicles on Map for now

-Increased Vehicle Limit

-Increased Start Money Values Slightly+

-Increased Defense Emplacement Max

In Progress

-Addin more Playable Players

-Adjusting Town Rates

-Reworked some Civilian AI Routes

-Reworking Resistance to the CRCTI Resistance with Flectar Camo

-Working on AI Commander glitch where base is under attack he commands all AI to stay at base

Addon links are in the first post. Ive ran out of time but will shortly be getting back into it. Im taking some days off of work in couple weeks and will be back in but I need some scripting help.

Im a novice and need a expert to help with last few bugs. Also sqs does need to be put into sqf which will help server, and decrease lag since sqf is faster.

I dont think you need to restart from scratch. JIP is not a bug, its not implemented yet and Its something that would take awhile to do.

If i can remember right the last couple bugs were setpos, which not sure if it was fixed in 108, and salvagers, and JIP.

My views on JIP is that it should only be used for people who crashed or lost connection. MFCTI will use alot of server processing cause of the amount of ai all over the island. Last thing u want is lag, or red chains ALL game. JIP will also cause cheating do to people quiting and going to other side.

the setpos does work perfectly in 1.08 no longer is there funky looking Static Base defenses

is there anybody willing to help Binkster out with converting SQS to SQF ?

there must be someone that knows this stuff

WE NEED MF IN ARMA crazy_o.gif

Hmm i will check with some coders I will also be willing to convert any new revision to any availible map as well.

Thanks volkov956 for putting time into this. Theres alot of gamers out here who are dying to play MFCTI.

I will upload new addon which has 108 configs. I was affraid bis had changed alot of weapon configs from 105 to 108 but there wasnt many. Also added a10 and a10lgb to addon which I will add to mission tommorow.

This is my favorite CTI as it it seems easier to control your squads+ you can use sound mods (nice!wink_o.gif. Question: When upgrading someting such as At Rockets, is this only for the squad selected or for everyone? If squad only, how does the commander use updated gear? I updated rockets for Alpha but when i bought an Ah-1, it had no weapons.

Are Binkster's and volkov956's 2 different versions?

Thanks again.