Sign in to follow this  
VXR

Warfare Designs

Warfare Designs is about creating addons for Armed Assault.

We do not aim for one big project with one Era or Type of warfare. For everyone there will be something interesting.

Creating the addons is just for fun in our free time, we are not using deadlines or releasedates. The only thing we want is realism and perfection as far Armed Assault allows us to be.

Every member of WFD is free to suggest a project he would like to approach. It is then discussed in the group and a brainstorming session will be held.

Tag: WFD

Projects:

- <span style='color:red'>Australian Infantry/SASR</span>

This Project will be a Reskin of the US Soldier and Sniper model in Armed Assault. The Addon will feature Australian infantry in Auscam and Auscam Desert Mk3 Camo. Also featuring weapons used by Australian Forces.

- <span style='color:red'>Me109</span>

The Me109 is a project that comes from OFP, back then Marcel created the Me109 and I modified the textures to Afrikakorps. For some reason Marcel's project never got released. With his permission we are allowed to finish the Project and release it for Warfare Design.

Future Projects:

- Predator UAV

- Merc's

We are looking for:

- Scripter

- Mission Designer

Anyone that has other skills but wants to help us contact me or Peanut by PM.

Latest Screenshots:

Me109

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

Australian Infantry:

26-03-2007 Australian Infantry/SASR Update

Asutralian SASR:

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>FORUM</span>

Good luck smile_o.gif

P.S. Sounds familiar btw nener.gif

That Me-109E (? Not sure of exact model) looks great, I look forward to hearing more from Warfare Designs smile_o.gif

Will you plan on making other paint schemes for the European theater?

That Me-109E (? Not sure of exact model) looks great, I look forward to hearing more from Warfare Designs smile_o.gif

Will you plan on making other paint schemes for the European theater?

Thank You biggrin_o.gif

Most credits go to Marcel, He only donated us the work he has done. We only make it suitable for Armed Assault and make it 100%

Yes, We do have European painting planned. That is also the reason it is on 50% wink_o.gif

The Me-109 looks great thumbs-up.gif hope we see more from Warfare Designs in future. Good luck with this projects.

The SASR Operators are getting their final shape, Some little details still have to be adjusted or added. Things like the armpatch that is on the wrong side etc.

SASR-001low.jpgSASR-002low.jpg

The Australian Infantry is getting shape, the soldiers on the screenshot still are in a ealy stage and some changes have to be made. (Hi-res Auscam Uniform etc.) These troops will come with new weapons like the Steyr Aug. (not seen in this update yet)

Ausinf-001low.jpg

Sounds like a really good way of getting content out there, all looks superb. Good stuff. smile_o.gif

Looks simply stunning!  The Desert guys and DPCU guys are amazing!  notworthy.gif

One niggling thing though, is the cam on the dpcu helmet a little small?  it just seems a bit out of proportion to the auscam on the trousers/shirt...just my opnion VXR - for mine it's 99.9% brilliant! yay.gif

Looks simply stunning!  The Desert guys and DPCU guys are amazing!  notworthy.gif

One niggling thing though, is the cam on the dpcu helmet a little small?  it just seems a bit out of proportion to the auscam on the trousers/shirt...just my opnion VXR - for mine it's 99.9% brilliant! yay.gif

Thank you for your compliment biggrin_o.gif

The uniform they wear is gone be replaced for a Hi-res Auscam, that also means I will scale down the camopattern.

Awesome news, VXR - please keep us posted of developments!

Stew

I realise it's only 50% finished, but definitely give the me109 some TLC around the propeller hub and propeller!

I realise it's only 50% finished, but definitely give the me109 some TLC around the propeller hub and propeller!

Good detail biggrin_o.gif

The textures of the Me109 are not optimal for Arma yet, all of them need to be merged together. So, now is the time for constructive critism on the textures wink_o.gif

Looking Good! Just make sure with the ADF Woodland infantry, lighten the textures abit, they are abit to dark. Also, with the Steyr add the best one in OFP in, make sure it looks awesome too smile_o.gifsmile_o.gif

Looking Good! Just make sure with the ADF Woodland infantry, lighten the textures abit, they are abit to dark. Also, with the Steyr add the best one in OFP in, make sure it looks awesome too smile_o.gif  smile_o.gif

Thank you for your compliment biggrin_o.gif

The woodland troops will get a other Auscam texture applied, the texture is a higher resolution.

About the Steyr, we are importing the OFP Steyr (pilot Lod model) If that one doesnt look good enough a new one will be modelled with new textures from scratch.

<span style='color:red'>We are looking for a mission designer able to create realistic missions, briefings and cutscenes. The mission designer is given the BETA versions of our addons for creating demomissions and missionpacks (MP Co-op etc.) If interested, PM me or Peanut.</span>

G'day Nebula,

I still don't have ArmA up and running yet (STILL waiting for my new computer)

Can you please post a pic of the Steyr in-game so that I can drool over it?

biggrin_o.gif

Pics are from OFP, not ArmA. VXR will have to change the config an d stuff to put it into ArmA. But here are the pics;

styer1cq9.gif

styer2mk7.gif

styer3pt5.gif

Enjoy.

Hello I'v got a lo-mid quality Steyr sound if interested

smile_o.gif

Hello I'v got a lo-mid quality Steyr sound if interested

smile_o.gif

Offcourse, everything that could help is welcome. biggrin_o.gif

PS: Nebula, you have a PM

The Australian Infantry and SASR will have some delay.

This is because we want to have them realistic as possible for now. Nebula mentioned on msn the LAND 125 soldier upgrade program.

The Regular Infantry will need different kneepads and Infantry using a boonie hat will be added.

We will have screenshots this week of the SASR units in ADF woodland camo and possible Regular infantry with higher resolution woodland camo & Desert Auscam Mk3.

Thanks for letting us know VXR - good luck with the project - I aprpeciate the work you're doing - can't wait to play with these guys!

seeing as nebula has already handed over some of the old textures i did for use, ill see if i can find the later ones i did, there old aswell so im not 100% that i still have them but ill check, i do have some pics on my photobucket here is some links;

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/sabretron/f88gripup.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/sabretron/crewsteyr.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/sabretron/descdof88.jpg

Some new screenshots and news

VXR added new LAND125 kneepads to the SASR Troopers. We are still playing around with the normal maps to make it look better. The vest will also be edited.

<a href="http://members.home.nl/martijn.wagtmans/SASR-003.jpg" target="_blank">

SASR-003low.jpg</a>

<a href="http://members.home.nl/martijn.wagtmans/SASR-004.jpg" target="_blank">

SASR-004low.jpg</a>

<a href="http://members.home.nl/martijn.wagtmans/SASR-005.jpg" target="_blank">

SASR-005low.jpg</a>

The Australian Infantry will also get a new vest and a higher resolution AUSCAM texture.

Ausinf-002low.jpg

<span style='color:red'>We are looking for a experienced mission designer able to create realistic missions, briefings, simple scripts and cutscenes. The mission designer is given the BETA versions of our addons for creating demomissions and missionpacks (MP Co-op etc.) If interested, PM me or VXR. You will be asked to send a mission to check out.</span>