Sign in to follow this  
VXR

Warfare Designs

almost 2 weeks have passed and we had some great changes and progress.

Peanut is currently on military training, he has the project files of the ADF troops. He will be back within a week. Meanwhile I am working on different things for the ADF troops and a complete new project we have received from someone in the community.

The ADF project will have a reskinned blackhawk that will have the Australian colors.

The other project is not to be announced yet but do expect very nice work. That project is running very well.

It sounds a bit strange, to update without screenshots but when the next update is there with screenshots you will yay.gif

I hope you all will be patient notworthy.gif

Thanks VXR for the update - an Aussie blackhawk - oh yeah! That sounds great! yay.gif

what about an aussie m1a1, im sure i heard right they were getting them to replace their leopards ?

Yes, the ADF Leopards are now Replaced by the ADF M1A1. I'll try and convince VXR to do it :P Along with a ASLAV and LandRovers. biggrin_o.gif

Yeppers - Australian Landrovers would be cool too - great for insertions!

Currently there is no time to reskin the M1A1 or ASLAV.

At the moment we are running 100% and more projects are not possible, there are already other projects waiting in line to be worked out.

I didnt want to make a full ADF reskin mod, just the troops RegInf and SASR with 2 vehicles to transport them because I knew more work would only slow down the project.

biggrin_o.gif

Sounds good to me mate - any Aussie stuff is good Aussie stuff! yay.gif

04-05-2007 Russian Infantry Update

In Co-operation with Skaven we like to present the Russian Infantry pack. We are near release of these troops, it now looks like you can expect these next week

<span style='color:red'>Russian VDV Paratroops</span>

Rus-001low.jpgRus-002low.jpg

<span style='color:red'>Russian GRU Spetsnaz</span>

Rus-003low.jpg

<span style='color:red'>Russian MVD Spetsnaz</span>

Rus-005low.jpgRus-006low.jpg

04-05-2007 Australian Infantry/SASR Update

The Australian Infantry and SASR are allmost completed, I am having some difficulties with editing the normal-map to add a new vest. I hope you will be patient enough and understand this problem. Thanks in Advance.

And as an extra the pack will also come with:

<span style='color:red'>Russian Naval Infantry Cold War ERA</span>

Rus-007low.jpgRus-008low.jpg

I'm sorry for hijacking, but you forgot the second team of Gru SpetsNaz biggrin_o.gif

Rus-Gru-001.jpg

Yeah!!!

Great to see the partizan's pattern for the GRUs.

But i' can't identify the camo that you have used for the VDV soldiers. Is it less camo? And maybe the flora needs some touch-up.

Anyway very good job! smile_o.gif

The Ak74 with NSP-3 scope rocks.

Thank you all for your nice comments! biggrin_o.gif

The VDV is using the Flora camo.

Vests on the troops will be changed.

Why you going to the effort of making F88's for the SASr they they very very rarley use them? biggrin_o.gif

The SASR, along with 4RAR and 1CDO primarly use the ADI M4's, mostley with the Wildcat Elcan scope, how ever, various other scopes are attached.

Dont get too hung up on the F88 guys until you work on some Reg Army units

Iam not being a meanie, awthum work btw! smile_o.gifsmile_o.gif

Thanks for the update mate - looking VERY much forward to it! smile_o.gif

Cheers

Stew

Why you going to the effort of making F88's for the SASr they they very very rarley use them? biggrin_o.gif

The SASR, along with 4RAR and 1CDO primarly use the ADI M4's, mostley with the Wildcat Elcan scope, how ever, various other scopes are attached.

Dont get too hung up on the F88 guys until you work on some Reg Army units

Iam not being a meanie, awthum work btw! smile_o.gif  smile_o.gif

The F88's are for the regular infantry units in the mod. All the special operations troops are going to be using M4's.

And ADI doesn't make M4's wink_o.gif

Thank you all for your nice comments!  biggrin_o.gif

The VDV is using the Flora camo.

Vests on the troops will be changed.

haha, i hope you will change that... because that's strange to see russian soldiers with Switzerland-mod vest... wink_o.gif (look the nice swiss cross on the belt...)

swiss_proof.jpg

nener.gif

That's my fault actually biggrin_o.gif

I sent Vxr a beta version so he could take some pictures to post here and I forgot to save my photoshop belt layer above yours (I used your base texture only to adquire the correct position for the belt, since it fits perfectely in the model). I'm very sorry for my mistake wink_o.gif

Vest will completely be replaced by a new one. smile_o.gif

Sorry for using you textures whistle.gif

I understand your modern projects are getting the most attention at the moment, but how is that Me-109?

Sadly I have to say I have stopped with Warfare Designs, there we great idea but we did not have any experienced modellers or scripters and we were not able to find any.

I will try to transfer all current projects over to other modmakers that are able to use them.

I would like to thank all people that were interested in the projects of Warfare Designs and all the compliments of our work.

When something is transferred over I will post it in this threat.

Thanks to you all and the team!

Regards

Martijn (VXR)

Hey VXR, I sent you a PM. But would the mod 'ADF Armoury' be able to use your Aussie units in our mod with the weapons we've made?

Thanks. smile_o.gif

Hey VXR, I sent you a PM. But would the mod 'ADF Armoury' be able to use your Aussie units in our mod with the weapons we've made?

Thanks.  smile_o.gif

I have replied in the Aus Armory threat.

This one can be closed. Thanks