Sign in to follow this  
Vänskä

Coop maps by me

I´m gona stick with this one thread from here on and update it as the maps come out.

Every mission features:

-Spectating script 1.01 by Kegetys

-NO Respawn

-They are all tested and working I dare say

Coop missions:

co 08 Gone Bad (New! 12.11.2007, Queens Gambit Required)

-Play as mercenaries and survive

You have arrived in a small island of Porto to sell weapons to local paramilitary warlord Idi Hassan.

Warlord has arrived with his bodyguards and deal is about to take place.

co 10 Rahmadi

-Spec ops assault mission

-Player side West

Tonight we hit those insurgents ***** hard! Our sources indicate that they are supplied by a western arms dealer, who´s identity remains unknown. However we are certain that a major transaction is taking place on a abandoned airstrip here. Your mission is to raid the airstrip and kill the arms dealer. You must also kill the insurgent leader buying the weapons.

Secondary objective is to secure the village of Rahmadi. Remember you are NOT to shoot unarmed civilians!

Insurgents forces are mainly rebelious armed forces of the Sahranian military but they have probably recruited a good deal of civilians ass well.

co 10 The Abandoned Hotel

-Player side Independent

We have found out that South Sahranian communist pigs are developing biological weapons! This must come to an end immediatly!

Enemy is using abandoned hotel to conduct experiments on humans. You must blow up that hotel and everything in it!

We also have intel that convoy is leaving from the hotel any minute now. There might be infectees on board. That convoy must never reach the crossroads.

After completing you objectives proceed to the extraction LZ. Make sure it´s clear and call extraction via radio!

co 12 Last Stand

-Defence mission

-Player side East

Our army has abandoned us because of the colour of our skin. Not only that they are determent to hunt us down. However our western friends have promised to rescue us. We must make our last stand until rescue arrives.

Twelve of us have organised defences in the Cape of Cabo Gavio. We have also managed to steal good deal of weapons.

Fight back the enemy until rescue arrives and seek refugee from the west.

co 13 Paraiso

-Urban assault missions

-Player side East

Enemy has been surrounded in to the former capital Paraiso. Yet they refuse to surrender. Problem is that those wannabe Americans still have a good deal of antiaircraft capability. Our Airbase is practically shutdown until we can rid of those vulcan´s in the city.

Leaders of the former goverment still reside in area of the presidential palace. We want them dead to break up enemys morale.

Mechanized infantry is in position to commence attack here. Especas squad has been able to infiltrate in to the eastern parts of the town.

Get ready to fight!

co 15 Terrorit threat

-Assault mission

-Player side West

You have infiltrated in a known terrorist base west of the Sahrani coastline. Your mission is to seize terrorist operations in the islands.

HQ want´s intel on a bomb manufacturing and testing site. Observe the site before you engage.

Terrorists are training troops in the ruined village here. You are to eliminate all hostiles. Primarily target training instructors.

You must also destroy ammunition depot here. After first island is clear seek transport to the next island and find and eliminate terrorist leader Hassan Rushdie.

After completing your objectives you can call extraction via radio. Note that terrorist might have some AA capability.

co 16 Hunters in the Dark

-Player side West

After taking the control of Rahmadi we have established a base there - Camp Carneval. Tonight we will execute a mission as a preperation to our invasion of Sahrani.

Earlier today one our blackhawks had to do an emergency landing somewhere here. We suspect the pilot´s were killed but chopper wasn´t destroyed. You have to destroy that blackhawk before enemy gets valuable intel from it.

You will have airsuport on this one. Use it well.

Pilots will start from the Camp Carneval. There is a AH-1Z and AV-8B (GBU) at your disposal, and also a couple of blackhawks in case you need them.

You will also have some targets of opportunity. Take them out if you can.

Think carefully when engaging the enemy. You will be greatly outnumbered if you try to take them head on!

All the maps in one rar file. This hasnt been updated since Mar. 23 2007,19:02 sad_o.gif It has them all except the newest one.

You can download also at Armaholic.

Please keep the thread clean. Report bugs if you find them.

Have fun! pistols.gif

co 10 The Abandoned Hotel

-Player side Independent

We have found out that South Sahranian communist pigs are developing biological weapons! This must come to an end immediatly!

Enemy is using abandoned hotel to conduct experiments on humans. You must blow up that hotel and everything in it!

We also have intel that convoy is leaving from the hotel any minute now. There might be infectees on board. That convoy must never reach the crossroads.

After completing you objectives proceed to the extraction LZ. Make sure it´s clear and call extraction via radio!

co 08 Gone Bad (New! 12.11.2007, Queens Gambit required)

-Play as mercenaries and survive

You have arrived in a small island of Porto to sell weapons to local paramilitary warlord Idi Hassan.

Warlord has arrived with his bodyguards and deal is about to take place.

Cheers!

Will upload em on our server ASAP. smile_o.gif

have u ever used norrin's revive script?

No, and I really dont see how it´s relevant here. Thats just cheating. pistols.gif

I put the files in my MPMission folder, but when I click to make a New server, I don't see them there

Wait, is your Gone bad mission for Queens Gambit? x_X

I put the files in my MPMission folder, but when I click to make a New server, I don't see them there

Wait, is your Gone bad mission for Queens Gambit? x_X

Yes, it is. Others are not. Im sorry there wasnt no mention, though it is mentioned that the island is porto.