Sign in to follow this  
silent wings

i think ur a fruit

ok, the fact is i have NEVER claimed Britian is perfect, but you Americans look at world opinion and see whcih country is hated most,if you took a worldwide poll of countries people hate then america would be near the top if not first,because of your foreign relations policy, i admit my country is not perfect but it is a much nicer place to live then 'the land of the free' I expect much the safe reaction as last time cos it seems that this forum is home to some psychos and ill tell u one thing, Anti America? Most of the world is.

Placebo? You out there? Come in Placebo....

Please spare me the indignity of actually having to rip this 10 year olds misguided perception of the world and himself.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Placebo? You out there? Come in Placebo....<span id='postcolor'>

That was my line!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Feb. 08 2002,16:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Placebo? You out there? Come in Placebo....<span id='postcolor'>

That was my line!<span id='postcolor'>

hehe...

Sorry Damage smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (daniel barnett @ Feb. 08 2002,18:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">nah, this wud b a good thread 2 make fun of every country u can think of

by the way, wats rong with being young?

im young and i cud kik ure a$$ in a multiplayer game.<span id='postcolor'>

Multiplayer is always a good indicator of ones usefulness in life....

:|

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Akira @ Feb. 08 2002,16:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Placebo? You out there? Come in Placebo....<span id='postcolor'>

dont fret placebo has been informed.

expect all of silent wings posts 2 "mysteriously" dissappear

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (daniel barnett @ Feb. 08 2002,18:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Placebo? You out there? Come in Placebo....<span id='postcolor'>

dont fret placebo has been informed.

expect all of silent wings posts 2 "mysteriously" dissappear<span id='postcolor'>

HOORAY!

point A: I am British

point B: now im ashamed

point C: stuff your silent wings where my small dog rapes you

i thought this forum was rid of this inanity

Posting rights removed, thread closed.