Sign in to follow this  
Lt_Damage

Mission Design Team

If you are interested in designing missions for Armed Assault, or are already designing missions for Armed Assault, I'm interested in supporting a community who can collaborate on mission design together.

The Idea

The idea is that mission design is quite time consuming, peoples talents vary, and some have fantastic ideas but don't know how to bring them to life.

I'd like to offer a place where you can collaborate on missions with other designers (from experienced in inexperienced), work together on projects, or just work solo but contribute through advice to others.

Missions made by multiple people can have more attention to detail, more polish and generally a more quality experience. Missions made solo but with contributions from others can be completed quicker.

How to participate?

It's pretty simple, you can do as little or as much as you like, whatever your time permits. You can just provide an idea, a script, of put hours into a mission. You can be new to mission editing or a talented veteran.

I already have a squad / community / BI forums

This is about bringing people together from all communities. MDT is like sweden smile_o.gif So that other servers will not avoid using our missions. So that way your work can be appreciated by all. And also so that globally players can contribute without being affiliated with a server besides their home server. This gives us the broadest reach of talent from across the world.

How many are you?

We are a team of 9 right now, but we'd love to become a real community of editors, many hands make light work and all... We look forward to working with you to bring some awesome gaming experiences to ArmA.

How can we work together?

To support collaboration, provide a place to store resources like scripts etc, and somewhere to host missions, I have created MDT's ifrastructure as follows:

Dedicated teamspeak server

Main portal with forums, downloads, bug tracking site etc.

And when the Linux dedicated server is released for ArmA we'll have access to a dedicated development server.

If you are interested, join us at Our website and Forums

Cheers,

Lt Damage