Sign in to follow this  
Victor_S.

Activation Error

Ok I have the morphicon version of ARMA. I have had no problems with it before. I uninstalled, reinstalled, then patched to 1.05. I put in my activation key and it gives me this error -

Quote[/b] ]Protection System Fatal Error

Unhandled exception in the Protection System GUI application. Try restarting the application. If the problem persists, contact the product customer support.

Detailed error information:

Type; class RemoteObjectControl;;Client;;ConnectionLostException

Location; class LBuffer_thiscall RemoteObjectcontrol;;Client;;ReceiveBuffer(void)

line; 378

Message; (null)

I press ok and it closes the activation window, and no arma. Dose anyone know what could be causing this. I doesn't matter what code I put in it still gives me this error.

I suggest you contact Metaboli Support (supportvente@metaboli.com) for help with this.

Don't contact Morphicon for support as you waste your time with. Morphicon can not help you with activation problems.

I am not sure about how to do that. Should I just go to the metaboli site and go to the generic customer support. I am sure it has something to do with the registry.

Just try sending them an email to the address I gave you and see if you get a reply. Make sure your subject makes sense otherwise your mail might end in the spamfolder.

You can try it via the Metaboli site too, if you like that way. Which way you choose doesn't matter, important is that you get help asap. smile_o.gif