Sign in to follow this  
chickenman

that face?

This has probably been discussed before, but as most of you probably know, that small grey shed with the slanted roof and a single window, has a picture of a face in it...Who the hell is it??

Out of everything in this game, that, and the christmas trees that appeared all over the place on christmas day have freaked me out.

oh. obvious answer i suppose, but i had no idea what he looked like.

if that was my toilet, id have a better lookin picture than that on the wall!

is this shed at the kolejev harbor? cuzz i've seen a picture of a face, but it wasnt stalin it was vladamir lennin

I have never explored the levels....infact probably more than half of the islands I have never even seen........

The one I first noticed it in was on Malden, Co-ords Fi 17.

There is a small shed near the northen entrance to this little base.

A shed is just a small building i suppose.

I've seen others of these around, some connected to make what appears to be a longer shed, each with the same pic in it....

Strange... but true!

wow.gif

It's Lenin, and yes every one of those little buildings has it. And I think that you must have your graphic settings quite high before seeing them.

There is also some propaganda pictures of Stalin and Lenin in one of the barracks in Kolgujev, grid Ei-37.

You don't know what a shed is?.....why even say....some things you wee not meant to know....even though it's so basic....haven't heard of a storage shed..."L"

The truth is they are used most by very poor people and they are filled with worthless junk and black widow's.....that's the truth....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (IsthatyouJohnWayne @ Feb. 11 2002,08:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Loads of christmas trees on chistmas day? WOW<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah I never saw these....though I never played while they were out.....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rogue2020 @ Feb. 12 2002,00:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Loads of christmas trees on chistmas day? WOW<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah I never saw these....though I never played while they were out.....<span id='postcolor'>

Try setting your PC clock time/ date to 25 th December and play ofp.

O.....when you've finished - don't forget to reset PC clock.

wow.gif