Sign in to follow this  
bardosy

[CAMP] Perpetua - RELASE!!!

Perpetua campaign for ArmA

v1.2

NEW!!! VOICE OVERED VERSION!

Perpetua01t.JPG Perpetua02t.JPG

Story:

As a young CO of RACS, you will participate in the great war of Sahrani. You lead an elite squad as a spearhead of RACS troops. You are the first.

After the collaps of Soviet Union, the Northern regime of Sahrani started dieing. The commies had financial problems without the Big Brother and the Southern politicians had a dream about the reunion. They start negotiate and the Fist Secretary of Sahrani Communist Party didn't deny the negotiate. But since 2000 the negotiation stucked and the communists was stronger and stronger...

Features:

* Storyline, character details - not just shootout

* Small, elite missions and huge battles

* Various objectives: attack, destroy, arty spotter, defend, capture VIP... etc

* Weapon selection

* Intro/outro

* scripts

Perpetua03t.JPG Perpetua04t.JPG

Addons: None

Updated 16.05.2007

DOWNLOAD

Perpetua05t.JPG Perpetua06t.JPG

FINALY!!! new campaign. I cant wait to play, so... i'll do it smile_o.gif

Many thx Bardosy!!!

Nice. I give them a try. I've heard something good about your campaign. thumbs-up.gif

Your welcome!

If you have any problem, question, bugreport, please share it here!

Thanks!

I have been having a lot of fun with this campaign. It feels a lot like how OFP felt, and the challenge of it is great. On the mission with the tank columns, I must have spent an hour and a half perfecting every move, and after that, I grabbed a sniper rifle, and for maybe another hour and a half I spent lone wolfing and clearing the way for my men to advance.

The only pet peeve with this campaign is that a lot of the grammar was wrong, and took away from the experience. Maybe an update down the line would make it a lot more enjoyable.

I am thoughroughly enjoying this campaign and I'm only up to mission 2 biggrin_o.gif

I agree with dylan about the pet peeves but then I realise that english is most likely not the OP's first language so its no biggie for me.

Im alreayd a few missions in (the one abt the chemical factory) and ive never had this much fun with Arma on SP.

I like the dialogues immensely. It's really entertaining. but watch out... some parts make the RAC guys seem a little fruity...

Missions are pretty much well set up. It's as if there are all the elements of a film script; set-ups, pay offs, act 1, act 2, twist, act 3 and so on....

So far, it's been bug-free too. A huge plus.

Thanks to the campaign maker for this! I'll be passing them on to my friends to enjoy. smile_o.gif

Thank you to all you guys!

It's good to enjoy this campaign. And sorry for the typos!

I like the dialogues immensely.

Thats true!! The dialogues are ingenious!!!  biggrin_o.gif Very cool ideas! This really generates atmosphere!

And, like BroK3n, I also never had so much fun with Armed Assault, the campaign is really kicking ass!!!! I also just completed the sneek-into-the-base-mission... Wonderful!

I wouldn't be surprised, if this campaign was rated with almost all possible points!!

Just an idea -> See, if you can correct the spelling mistakes in the dialogs and, generally, maybe "apply a revision" on it all... whistle.gif   wink_o.gif

My English isn't so good, but some mistakes in word and langauge are pretty noticeable :-)

Ok, so on... A great Campaign!!

Edit: oh.. hehe... I read now your last post "Sorry for the typos"...

Anyway - Even so could give it a try.

Good luck!

This is one of those Campaigns with nice immersion. Currently stuck on 'Ghosts' missions- excellent enemy placement and one of those mission where you really use the terrain tactically.

Great job biggrin_o.gif

Sounds great, I'll get it now ready for when i complete the BIS campaign. Thanks biggrin_o.gif

Is the "New posts" functioning here?

How can it happen that I'm checking couple times a day here and didn't notice that this campaign is released?

*gone playing without caring for anyone*

Great campaign at the moment, I' ve just completed the "Ghosts" mission. Very funny (and difficult! I had to save every time I killed an enemy).

Like the english dialogs, the spanish texts are incorrect too. I could help there, that's my native language.

First off, it's release not relase smile_o.gif.

I'm one of the guys who've beta tested this campaign over at www.ofpec.com and I really enjoyed the campaign. There are still some typos etc in the radio messages but they don't stop me from enjoying this great campaign. Anyway, I hope that you, bardosy, will carry on with a new, maybe even better (?) campaign in the future. Until then, I will keep playing me fav. mission of the campaign, the defense of Masbete every one in a while.

Got a great feeling the first time I played it.

tounge2.gif

I like it so far. The kinda camp were no heroes attitude of the RACS is refreshing and funny to boot. The bad english grammer adds to the character of RACS forces.

There was an excellent moment when my squad let rip at a speeding UAZ (i was watching with binocs) Tracers arcing at target, 1 Opfor fell out the jeep dead, then the vehicle skidded to a stop riddled with bullets. pistols.gif

I was just getting what was left of my squad to the next obj (beach artillery). We headed through an empty camp when a sniper shot me dead wow_o.gif he was on the friggin roof !! nener.gif

@stugwi

Oh yeah i remember that sniper on the roof. Took me by surprise... twice! The first time i couldnt even find the bugger.

@ bardosy.

I just finished your 1.0 version of the campaign (replayed again) and i must say it's ten hours well spent. Very well spent.

i cant comment enough on the final mission. Long Knife, is it called?

I really like your set ups and pay off and as i said before the campaign really works like a movie. The climax was definitely "Nicest". The camera angles for the conversation at "the house where Rose died" really adds to the tempo and tense situation.

I liek the whole mountain corps settings and the characters feel so alive! I actually thought about my men more than anything else and felt really sad when one of them dies in battle. I think i reloaded a save everytime one died....

Its nice too that you had all the missions happen in far North Sahrani.

There was a lot of cooperation between the RACS (in conversation, tactics and so on) especially in the defense of Masbete with the waves of SLA coming over the hills and then when everything was about to fail and i'm cowering in a barn giving my last salute... BOOM.... friendly artillery for the next 30 seconds. End of mission. Victory.

I hope BIS could look into this campaign in detail. No need for a bajillion missions or acrobatic scripts... this one only had 10 mission or so and one artillery script but each mission lasted long and satisfying.

Credits was nice... gave me a feeling that Bardosy's a very nice person lol. Great storyteller too.

oh yeah i LOLed when the Tony Blair line came up. hahahahaah.

Thanks a lot Bardosy for this awesome campaign. Hopefully it could be modified into a two-player campaign since its too good to be enjoyed alone.

Regards.

rofl.gif

Adding good acting voices would polish this campaign to a fine shine. Maybe you could post for voice actors. Need at least 1 camp voice rofl.gif

Hello guys!

I'm really-really impressed!!! Perpetua is my 5th campaign in OFP/ArmA engine and I never get so many and nice feedback before. Thank you very much! notworthy.gif

Important: I updated the campaign to 1.1 (you can download from the original link)

I made a few fixes (I had problem in 1.0 with extraction from Dead End). And I made a correction in dialogues. Now it's better, but not perfect.

Bardosy the original link still says "Updated 12/3/07" and the filename does not contain 1.1

Is the new 1.1 version availabvle yet ?

@bardosy: Hey! what are u waiting for?

c`mon make more campaigns !

REALLY GREAT JOB bardosy  notworthy.gif

Thank you for the beautiful campaign  smile_o.gif

and now I`m opening a new bottle of turkish Raki and i will enjoy the great campaign again pistols.gif

Bardosy the original link still says "Updated 12/3/07" and the filename does not contain 1.1

Is the new 1.1 version available yet ?

Updated on the front page now I see - Thanks thumbs-up.gif

Thanks mbv! I updated the first post by your warn...

FlyFisher: Thanks!

Now I try make voiceover for Perpetua, but paralel I plan a new campaign (and I made a few test missions too).