Sign in to follow this  
robertso

Shooting in FFUR 2007

Yesterday i checked out the new FFUR 2007 mod, all in all it is a great mod, the best mod you can get for a computer that is too weak for Armed Assault. Everything seemed nice except one thing- the bullet damage, you have to shoot several times to kill a bad guy, not like in good old flashpoint, even with m-16 you have to put 2-3 rounds in to a bad guy to kill him, even worse with pistols, you have to put 3-5 rounds in to an unarmed civillian to kill him, so my question is - is it possible to change the damage back like it was in flashpoint? Do you have to change some lines in some kind of config files or what?

He can't numbnuts, its locked, only the FFSX thread remains and thats not FFUR, its an FFUR/SLX hybrid.

Try getting the newer version of the mod. I doubt that anyones going to mind if you ask questions about the previous versions on the new thread though, especially considering that damage values probably stay the same for the new mod.

------------------****!!!WARNING!!!***-----------------

**!!!PLEASE NOTE: THE FOLLOWING IS MY OWN OPINION!!!**

FFSX sucks compared to normal FFUR huh.gif

Quote[/b] ]He can't numbnuts, its locked, only the FFSX thread remains and thats not FFUR, its an FFUR/SLX hybrid.

Cut out the 'numbnuts' crap and grow up. You could have just told the guy to PM Thunderbrid84.

Quote[/b] ]FFSX sucks compared to normal FFUR

I'm sure the guy can come to his own conclusion.

I haven't had a chance to fire up either 2007 or 2007/SLX, but it may be that Thunderbird has reworked bullet damage numbers or he may be experiencing the notorious "Fade". confused_o.gif

Some of you new guys around here need to grow up a little bit...

You should ask this in the FFSX thread because I believe thunderbird is working on that now. Not sure, but if all else fails just pm thunderbird.

Ok thanks for answers, i will check out the FFUR thread.

The bullets values are WGL-made, results of several research projects in this area, closely advised and supported by WGL military advisors and former members,

We trust the WGL team and in their editing abilities, especially when it comes to this area,

I have been noticing the same slight change when testing the WGL MOD, though, but have been rapidly moving from feeling pleased with the new values after watching some documentaries regarding the issue on the Net.

Regards,

TB

Well it only seemed strange that when you shoot someone in the back with 45. caliber bullet twice, i doubt anyone could walk normaly like nothing had happened.

True.

I've emptied all my mags of 9mm ammo into the back of someone once... They turned around and shot me.

Yesterday i almost laughed my ass off, in one mission i was driving bradley and saw russian MI-17 taking off, and i thaugt were screwed, but when he started attacking me i almost died (from laughing of course), his rockets were going everywhere, it looked like cheap chinese fireworks, not a single hit me, in fact i saw him accidentally killing his own BMP.

i also dont like this, i tried to shoot some one 30-40 metres away i hit them but it does not kill them. is this in normal FFUR?.

i also dont like this, i tried to shoot some one 30-40 metres away i hit them but it does not kill them. is this in normal FFUR?.

Where did you hit them, and with which weapon? I've never tried the new release of FFUR, but the weapon values in previous versions of FFUR and WGL have always seemed great to me.

i hit him in the chest,with an m16, he didnt die.

ive downloaded the normal ffur, and it has better bullet values.