Sign in to follow this  
sickboy

6thSense.eu Mod Reloaded, Public Beta Release

great mod updates

btw. any idea what causes this error message :

Quote[/b] ]

Addon nwd_sightadjustmentplugin (entry M16A4_ACG_GL) not found in the list of active addons.

Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.

it happens just after entering MP missions ?

@Jerry:

Thanks for the headsup on the release of those tools wink_o.gif

Lemme figure out how we obtain a key and then i'll probably start off slowly with the release of the weaponpack aswell as pack1 update.

6thSenseMod is a large (in size) project :P

Also unsure if the currently used pbo packer produces valid output to be used with the signing utility, altough I guess so.

I hope to get onto it in the weekend, keep you all updated!

@Dwarden, will look into it, am not experiencing such issues on my side.

For full changelog and Mod Info, check our renewed wiki at the BIKI biggrin_o.gif

http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/6thSense.eu:Mod

v0.99update

[*] Updated 6thSense.eu Pack1 to v0.3, mostly fixing bugs, tuning sounds again etc.

[*] Updated the HK416/417 PEQ-2 target illuminator as temporary workaround for 8800 users, hope to have a final solution soon

[*] Updated BodyArmor settings

[*] Fixed Crosshair on AH6 twin m134's (BUGID: 1)

[*] Should've fixed the problem in choppers where speed 3rd digit is overlappign altitude, in other languages than English.

[*] Cleaned up some of the firemode namings of weapons

v0.98update

[*] Added GDTMod Grass by Heinbloed. Lowering Grass so it's less an irritating factor while remaining high enough.

[*] Added GDTMod Satchel by Heinbloed. Adding ability to attach satchels to vehicles!

[*] Updated Solus Extended InitEventhandlers to v1.01, looking for implementing the Extended FiredEventhandlers

[*] Updated 6thSense.eu Weaponpack, updated HK417/416 ACOG4x with AN/PEQ-2 target illuminator.

Updated ACOG Scope to TA01NSN (from NWD), including the zoom

Updated M417 standing recoil to Skaven's M60

Split the models and pics from the rest of the package.

[*] Fixed Custom rifle scopes, zooms and zeroing to near NWD's work

[*] Disabled AI Dispersion Coeficients, please use the Difficulty Settings (or manually in user profile .cfg).

Recommending: precisionEnemy=0.450000 and precisionFriendly=0.450000 while retaining high skill settings.

[*] Fixed M500 Shotgun, as good as possible imo without scripts (BUGID: 2)

[*] Fixed RPK74, 45Rnd mags instead of 40 (BUGID: 3)

Still considering signing all of our mods/addons but we're first holding off to see how things are working out and still deciding on which methods to use before we proceed.

Nice ... but new/updated Weapon Pack would be great too whistle.gif

wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Just a little update, we are still progressing:

[*] HK416 Carbine SD

[*] HK417 and ACOG variant

[*] SCAR models L and H, different variants... in the process

[*] More, suprise suprise wink_o.gif

Scubaman3D is joining the team and kicks off with the SCAR...

Release will hopefully happen in the next weeks (where did we hear that before...:P). Stay tuned!

(In the meantime, 6thSenseMod will feature the beta tests of all the weapons so if you need a sneak peak... go ahead :P)

whistle.gif

Awsome scar!!!! That will be great with some navy seals!

will some come with scopes??

This is a bit off topic but....Did bis release the tools yet?huh.gif

^ Yes...

Planned are the cqb, standard and sniper variants of the MK16 (SCAR L) and MK17 (SCAR H). These will include various attachments.

Heya Fellows, Even though the Beta of the Weapons will feature first in the 6thSenseMod, please move the discussion of weapons to the WeaponPack thread, thanks smile_o.gif

Why hasn't there been any updates to this forum lately? There is usually updates every day. I read about the mod every day with enthusiasm. Great Mod!!!

One Question, I tried to enable voices, and no matter what I try I cannot get the voices to work. Ihave the latset version (1.0) // removed. In the reference line. Still no voice commands.

Again thanks for this great mod!!

There are no updates in here because:

1. I first test my updates with my friends before I announce them in here

2. Im only 1 man, that means my attention is split for all the projects I make. At this time, all my attention is on NAI, an AI module that will become available for mission makers, players aswell as a module that can be plugged into the AI-Manager. More info, check the AI-Manager thread.

Besides, I dont see how 10 days is that long ago smile_o.gif

I'll look into the voices problem sometime. Could you at least make sure you do not have:

six_voice*.pbo

voice*.pbo

inside @6thSenseMod\Addons?

Cause if you do, please move both of them temporary to the desktop and retry.

Thanx Sickboy for the response, there are no six_voice, or voice.pbo's in the addon folder.

Also I messed up when I said updates, I wasn't meaning you need to update every day whistle.gif I meant to say no one was writing to this thread lately, so I was afraid you moved it and I was missing out.

Love your MOD!!

Great Work! Thx

Sickboy just to let you know I found the prob. Theres a config.cpp file packed in the SIX_Misc.pbo that I commented the line #include "h\cfgvoice.hpp".  Then the voices came back.

Thx Again!

2. Im only 1 man, that means my attention is split for all the projects I make.

Your project management skills are astounding. crazy_o.gif And the weapons look crazy awesome.

smile_o.gif

Is there a change log for version 1.00? I didn't see it on the WIKI. Great job by the way.

Is there a change log for version 1.00?  I didn't see it on the WIKI.  Great job by the way.

it's in doc file included with each update ...

like sickboy said he is 'nearly' alone on all the work so wiki updates lags...

btw. Sickboy people are unpatient to get more because 6sMod is sooo cool smile_o.gif

About the voice problem, its weird that you have to remove it to make it work, as simply having (without //):

#define SIX_VOICE_ENA

in the SIX_Misc.hpp config file should be enough, ill look into it though smile_o.gif

Thanks for the tip on the readme Dwarden smile_o.gif

PS, the weaponpack is the only project I have with other ppl working on it, and also the project I work the least on, as I don't do models nor textures, which basicly require most of the work in a weaponpack wink_o.gif (oooh and the Tracer/Blood Models, by Garlay of course wink_o.gif)

I however still look for ppl interested in joining me but they seem hard to find. In the end it doesn't matter, it basicly just means not too fast updates on all project fronts :P

Been busy with work from the job, but will update wiki and more things asap.

<removed post>

A. Wrong thread.

B. Will wait for NAI beta this weekend.

C. Profit.

v1.00update

[*] Updated TrueMods to latest version. Did not include TrueUI Mod, you can add this on your own in the @6thSenseMisc if you like

[*] Updated MaddMatt's ArmAEffects to v0.4

[*] Updated Pack1 (resolved issue with double bloodloss etc wink_o.gif), also expirmenting with Solus Extended Fired EventHandlers

[*] Added Extended Fired Eventhandlers by Solus

[*] Fixed M1911 Wilson Combat gives model error and is invisible ingame (BUGID: 6)

[*] Fixed Galil-AR uses wrong ammunition, now uses 25Rnd 7.62x51 Nato rounds (BUGID: 11)

[*] Fixed No M500 magazine in West weaponbox (BUGID: 12)

[*] Fixed No MAC10 magazine in Guer weaponbox (BUGID: 13)

For anybody who's interested: v1.01 is out and it contains my SCARs

The texture errors and others have already been fixed so no need to report those here.

scarheotechvr4.jpg

Most of that is already in the MAP_Misc afaik, but i'll sniff around.

v1.02update

[*]Added 6thSense.eu UI Mod, very small and basic changes, based on RG's work from TrueIngameUiMod. Changes: Compass, Watch, Gear Menu, Radio Menu, Action Menu, Default Action, Chat edit box location and the hiding of ammo/mag count

[*]Added PROPER Gameplay Vehicle InsideSoundCoef by Q. Never more you will have problems hearing your TeamMates while inside a vehicle

[*]Fixed SCARs and Shortened description

v1.01update

[*]Added SCARs (beta), models, textures and sounds by Scubaman3D. Config is not yet as it should be (EGLM, Sounds, weapon chars etc), please remember this is beta.

[*]Added ASMap by Alex.Sworn, including 6thSense.eu Military Grid variant

[*]Added Desert Island by Solus, including 6thSense.eu Military Grid variant

[*]Added Gardinas Island by Alex.Sworn, including 6thSense.eu Military Grid variant

[*]Added Iraq/Iran Border Beta1 by Allies, including 6thSense.eu Military Grid variant

[*]Added Sakakah Open Beta by Opteryx, including 6thSense.eu Military Grid variant

[*]Cleaned up SIX_Islands config

[*]Removed TrueInGameUi from the required addons list of SIX_Misc, and removed it from the package. Anyone wanting to use it can download and put it manually in their @6thSenseMisc\Addons folder

Warning, Scar's still have missing texture errors and the config is not yet finished, still Beta.

(Sry for double post)

Hotfix (install after v1.02update) for the Grid error, no grid at all in map, and fix for Chat-channel location:

http://www.6thsense.eu/tmp/SIX_islands-hotfix2.rar

Unpack in your ArmA\@6thSenseMod\addons folder

If you do it correctly it will ask to overwrite twice, say yes. Make sure game is closed.

Hotfix will be included in v1.03update of course smile_o.gif

v1.08

[*] Updated NWD Ballistics to latest version

[*] Updated SCARs by Scubaman3d

[*] Fixed missing VehicleClasses in SIX_Vehicles

[*] Added True AI Engagement Range v0.9beta

[*] Small fixes and tweaks to SIX_Base.

[*] Removed AI "Position: xxx" radio messages

v1.07

[*] Small fixes and tweaks to SIX_Base and Misc.

[*] Added 6thSense class for the boats on all sides

[*] Updated Iraq/Iran Border by Allies to latest version

v1.06

[*] More tweaks to NET code, should be more CPU friendly etc, aswell as properly connecting players that join as bird.

[*] Fixed BodyArmor

[*] Made it possible to add to the 6thSense.eu Menu from within other scripts. Some docs available soon

v1.05

[*] Added sideEnemy as side to the UnitArrays and Markers script

[*] Adjusted Marker and MarkerText Sizes. Can be adjusted in SIX_UI.hpp, new setting: SIX_MARKER_TEXTSIZE. Also moved the other UI settings and changes to SIX_UI

[*] Changed GPS location to the right

[*] Enabled Spectator when spawning as a Bird from start. (Though when you exit it, and land on ground, mouse input and ESC to get into menu doesn't respond properly, for later)

[*] Fixed ROF, thanks to Alex T. Disabled M240 dual ROF until it's figured out how to make this really possible :P

[*] Fixed ASMap and GardinasIsland. Will included fixed Sakakah soon

[*] Fixed UI Icons for actions

[*] Optimized Connect/Disconnect sequence for Network Services, changed TimeSync at JIP to the first packet received by server, instead of syncing everyone's time at JIP

v1.04

[*] Added features to 6thSense.eu Menu: Incase group command is activated, for group leaders: Pick Group Callsign, synchronised over net also at JIP. For Admins, time of day setting, synchronised over net also at JIP.

[*] General Performance optimizations

[*] Improved UnitArrays system, should give better performance while groupmarkers are faster updated

[*] New 6thSense.eu Network Service. Lag reduction when player JIPs, especially for longer running missions, and weird voices and blood happenings for JIPpers should be in the past. Needs feedback

[*] Improved Rate of Fire for some rifles, and 2 Rates of Fire for M240. Thanks to Alex T.

v1.03

[*] Added 6thSense.eu Menu (Using Dr.EyeBalls Dialog Templates), can be used to control viewDistance, terrainDetail, admin and debug tools, and in special cases; Joining or creating other groups (currently active in AI-Manager missions)

[*] Some more SCAR bugfixes, thanks to Scubaman3d

[*] Fixed Island problems (Grid, and missing SIX_Sakakah)

[*] Updated GardinasIsland