Sign in to follow this  
Gear

Idea

Ive been sitting around bored and messing with the editoe l8ly and ive been thinkin bout makin a big MP mission where ppl could go bout livin every day lives like a RPG game. If anyone likes the idea and have mo just post them and ill give em a look nener.gif

Actually we could use your idea in our SAS multiplayer coop missions to create a realistic, living environment to fight in ... if your interested PM me smile_o.gif

k ill try as soon as i learn PM stuff, its cause my aaccount just got registered and i didnt know bout tis till i accedintly hit somthin

There have been few MP and SP missions that are "RPG" style. Not fully, but atleast partially.

The real problem is the lack of JIP. If somebody has to go or times out, he's gone. And the missions tend to last for hours.

very interesting. i can strum out a mission but what i have in my addons is really somthin i have no clue about any more so before i can make this mission id have 2 redownload everything so i can be sure what im using

p.s. if anyone can suggest a good terrain that has like a city and airport and all that stuff it would be much apreciated

look up the mission "CessenaFun!" Its a pain in the arse to find all of the addons, but its pretty damn fun. It took RunAwayScientist 3 years to make it...and I kind of felt bad for him and didn't blame him for leaving the ofp scene after people didn't download it just because of all the addons.

Here is a link to the mission

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?showthis=6440

If you want a repackaged version of the pack with all of the necessary addons included, PM me, though only do this if you absolutely CAN'T find the addons...since I'm not sure where I put the cd with the repackaged thing on it. banghead.gif

well i havnt been playin fo a bit since well i got kinda bored. right now im lookin at whats new but probably ill either do a Civil war mod mission or somthin in a WWII sence so we'll see in the future :P.