Sign in to follow this  
Bronco

How long will you wait?

Ok be honest now.  OFP great game but the MP is not its best point.

Last time i played OF mp it took about a minute or two not more.

The only time it takes to play medal of honor online is how long it takes to launch from gamespy and connect.....but flashpoint it took maybe 8 minutes to get in game.....

That's what's cool about MOH....no bullshit chat no shit....just connect to someone and pick your stuff in game....

I did not vote. Because i will NOT wait, and do NOT play with myself. I join game and play rightaway. I play:

OFP on LAN only

Giants on Gayspy, or create open LAN game, so Gayspy users can join me

RTCW with build-in join system thing (u know what i mean)

HL, same as RTCW

And of course Serious Sam: SE, or via GaySpy or build-in join thing smile.gif

I played MOH online last night, mainly to test my shiney new broadband, it was fun but I wish they'd turn the damn rocket launchers off, anyone using them in MP is just a lamer (IMO of course)....

I would have enjoyed the game more if I knew the people I was playing with, it felt like there was no camaraderie, you launch MOH and 30 secs later you're in a game, great of course if you just want to let off steam and shoot people for 30 mins or whatever, but the thing about Opf where you have to wait a few mins you tend to chat with the people you're about to play with, then once you're in there you do feel a sense of camaraderie, even if you've only met these people for the first time like 5 mins ago smile.gif