Sign in to follow this  
daniel barnett

jets

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Feb. 11 2002,20:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Are we talking about OFP or something confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

it was supposed to be between the frogfoot and the a10 and any other addon jets in ofp but i have given up trying to get them to talk about jets that are actually in the game

A-10 over SU25

I base my choice on design. The A-10 is built to dance with the dirt. it's more easily serviced, and has better chances of survivng moderate tripple A, or even a close encounter with a light SAM.

On the topic of fighter aircraft overall? F-22 hands down. It'll be easier to fly, out perform, and incorporate more advanced avionics/radar than anything out there.

Stealth defeatable? Not yet...you don't burn through stealth. The aircraft's "skin" absorbs part of the signal, deflects even more, whats left isn't going to show up on a 6x6 inch radar indicator. Getting the first shot off goes along way in establishing the outcome of an aerial engagment. I think the SU's manuverability would be hindered by the F-22's missiles which are able to track and fire at targets at high angles of attack...let alone the Raptor's limited vectored thrust capabilites.

Trust me on this one, Capitalism builds better weapons...give Russian aircraft designers a few decades to catch up and get back on track. (oh yeah and $300billion budgeting research for development)

You can't ask which plane is the best, they all have different purposes, you should've asked which was teh best ground-attack aircraft confused.gif

I prefer the Frogfoot over the Warthog for OFP.

The loadout is more preferable for my needs, outside of that, not much of a difference for me.

In real life however, I would take the A-10 over the SU-25.

But above all, the F-22, yep. smile.gif

The Avenger is the most bad-ass cannon in the world today wink.gif