Sign in to follow this  
Ex-RoNiN

Where the heck is Ex-RoNiN???

Well, guess what, I'm back tounge.gif

But where was I in the first place?

Answer: in my room!

Reason: My new PC arrived on Thursday, and ever since I've been in my room almost non-stop, playing OFP and another bunch of games biggrin.gif

It is amazing. AMD 1.4 GHz, 256 MB Ram, Ge-Force 2 MX-400 (was supposed to be a -200 wow.gif ) but only a crappy SIS 810 mobo (or somethin like that), and a 12x DVD drive. All for Å364!!!! Well, ok, I had to wait like a month or so...but it was well worth it. So yeah, everything is running like a dream.

To all those of you who have problems running XP or OFP: YOU SUCK! I am running XP (straight off the CD, no updates) and it hasn't crashed once! Civ 3 managed to crash it twice, but that doesn't really count, does it? And besides, it has been running rock solid for a week now! And OFP...gold edition, straight outta da box, still @ 1.3, and not 1 (!!) crash yet!?!?!!? Campaigns and single players are all fine! Only crash occurred when I tried adding a G36 to a civilian, not sure I used the correct name for the gun/mags though. So yeah, get your acts together people, XP and OFP are fine, its your PC's that are shite! Or ur drivers! Or ur thick as wood! Either way, stop whinging!

As for the babes, the service will be resumed shortly wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">As for the babes, the service will be resumed shortly<span id='postcolor'>

Thats good to know Ronin! smile.gif Just show some GOOD pics of Neve Campell, its all I ask! biggrin.gif

I am getting a similar setup in the next few weeks, an AMD 1.4 GHz, and 256 Mb of RAM, but I am keeping my voodoo 3 and 16x CD drive and Win 98 for a little while. smile.gif

Tyler

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">As for the babes, the service will be resumed shortly<span id='postcolor'>

Thats good to know Ronin!    Just show some GOOD pics of Neve Campell, its all I ask!  

I am getting a similar setup in the next few weeks, an AMD 1.4 GHz, and 256 Mb of RAM, but I am keeping my voodoo 3 and 16x CD drive and Win 98 for a little while. smile.gif  

Tyler<span id='postcolor'>

The request has been added to the list smile.gif

Unfortunately, that list is rather long, so it might take a while sad.gif

But dont despair, she will be featured eventually wink.gif

Bet your dammed upset that Placebo removed are tribute to Ex RoNiN thread just after it had reaced to 100th page in days and you never got a chance to see it smile.gif

LOL, yeah, that thread was pretty long with compliments for Ex-Ronin and queries to his whereabouts. People were going nuts here, we thought that you might have been kidnapped or something! biggrin.gif

Tyler