Sign in to follow this  
sasyboy

UK Weapons

http://raab.co.uk/addons.rar

Feel free to use and change these as you wish. If you change anything in there you must reload again as opensource. Version 2 to come later. Oh guys it's got NIM_Weather in it... just a mistake on my part ignore it if you want... although I kind of like it biggrin_o.gif

troops look good guys!

thought the UGL worked very good with the vest! smile_o.gif

Theyre so bad no one replied rofl.gif

That was rather pointless?

Good to see em released, at least people can / will / might improve on them which will give you some return I guess

Regards HH.

ok they have limitations .

1. no proper tools as of yet

2. im sick of playing as a yank or a russian

3. we all have a choisce use them or dont

4. its the only uk weapons out at the mo.

so in my mind give the guys a break

and to RAAB

good first release and keep up the work in supporting

the community.

(my two pence - not cents worth)

bk1276

Theyre so bad no one replied rofl.gif

My_Shortcoming_Is_That_I_Am_An_Idiot.

Shame you could not get your full name in. We could have seen the true worth of your post...

Keep it up sasyboy/RAAB.

My Short Coming is a member of Sasy's Clan RAAB and is just having a laugh. Don't take it so serious wink_o.gif We all know Sasy has done a grand job and we hope you enjoy using the addons smile_o.gif

Then my apologies.

I have a habit of defending those who require no defending...

Good job Sasy, it's good that someone actually went ahead and made the things instead of moaning that other people have not.

Look forward to seeing the work develop.

Sorry didn't think the obvious that people wouldnt take it as a joke tounge2.gif

They are very good considering the total limitations that Sass faced, sadly 1.5 messed the scopes up a bit due to freeaim, i think there is a way to edit the config so the scope is fixed in the center like sniper weapons etc.

smile_o.gif

Ps. My name aint that bad and cheers Shiz for clearing stuff up whistle.gif

Nice work, they look even better with Boss and Dammed UK DPM troops. Its great to see we won't have to play as Yanks for much longer notworthy.gif

'its great to see we won't have to play as Yanks for much longer"

hahaahaha

there are other armies made by other addonmakers

very good Germans BW1.03, my (worse) BW but with new weapons, my Polish troops, Soviet Cold War Era troops from 1985 and modern Russian, WW2 soldiers and weapons and many other made by many addonmakers

if you telling that there are only yankies and other person tells that there are no UK weapons made - you don't know ARMA addons released yet

Good for you Vilas, now please can you go and "Big-Up" your addons in your threads instead of hyjacking. I could understand 1 post, but theres no need to keep going on mate.

when someone writes there's no other weapons or other units than BIS than i must say that there are

it is not hijacking

maybe those who wrote this don't have an idea about other people work

if someone would said "good, first UK addon done" than i wouldn't have been answering

if someone writes "first UK weapon" or "just yankies" - i must answer that

in 1.00 there was SVD, M24 in 1.05 BIS gave heavy sniper rifles KSVK, Barrett

and if someone will write "shame that there is no sniper rifles in ARMA" you think you should stay silent about this ?

i think - not smile_o.gif

and it is not hijacking it is telling someone that he is wrong or he has wrong informations smile_o.gif

what are the weapons class and ammo class codes for these weapons?

I would like to use them with the woodland DPM troops someone released not too long ago.

Aye no doubt will do a V2 with woodland and desert combinations. In fact we’re working on that right now.

I’d like to ask you all to please improve on these and re-realise. I know many of you out there have excellent skills and work tirelessly.

Thanks for the props guys and I hope you enjoy them. We’re really going to fix that sight system because it looks trippy on the walk.

I didn’t make a readme because I’m trying to encourage you to unpbo and work on em wink_o.gif

what are the weapons class and ammo class codes for these weapons?

I would like to use them with the woodland DPM troops someone released not too long ago.

Yes, it would be nice indeed if all weapons addon makers could kindly include a small readme file with the weapons and ammo classes, into their zipped folders. Thanks in advance folks. wink_o.gif

aye smile_o.gif

http://raab.co.uk/addons.rar

updated it so the susat picture looks a lot better... well worth it...

also inserted a target that is positional in height in mp and is eaisly scripted using scripts in the pbo.

It's a bit all over the shop the pbo but hell... It dos the job biggrin_o.gif

It looks fine and works right.

Is this link to an updated version of your "RAABOpen" ?

If so, it would be better to updated your initial post, eh whistle.gif

Links the same mate, go with it tounge2.gif

On another note, we are working on a number of other things but you'll have to wait and see to find out what they are smile_o.gif

These aren't so bad sasyboy....

yay.gif

calm down dear... wow_o.gif

just to let you know I've patched these to work on 1.8 now so if you plan to continue using them you need to redownload.

Just an update on work...

I'm working on bergens that carry following items of kit:-

- Claymores

- Signal Flares

- Trip Flares

- First Aid kits

- Spare Ammo

- AT4 Launcher

Also moding the units to have sterable (HALO / HAHO) parachutes or your old type of parachutes from the good old OFP days.

I think it should all be ready in a few months so look out for version 2... which will proberbly be buggier than a 1990 COBOL programme running today. crazy_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Also moding the units to have sterable (HALO / HAHO) parachutes or your old type of parachutes from the good old OFP days.

Aye, thems were the days.