Sign in to follow this  
DieAngel

Female looking faces

Oh Well , confident in the possibility of having a more feminine alter Ego in ArmA, i tried to make skins that would match with the female soldier voice.

Here are my (pathetic) results at converting my custom skins of another game to ArmA. (a goth like and a more tan one)

Doesn't looks bad.. just ... disturbing...

i wish for a "custom face (male) / custom face (female)" in the profile appearance editor :P

Any comments, even bad ones apreciated.

ZOMG.jpg

ZOMG2.jpg

Actually the first face, apart from the color, looks really good imho -

dont think there is any such face textures around that even resemble females in Arma community yet, so this is kind of a suprise to me

Dont know what your intentions are/whatnot, maybe this thread should be in addons/mods discussion? wink_o.gif

Personally been working on a mission that, at some point could use some females (especially considering Arma comes in a all male world by default crazy_o.gif ) for both combatants and civies.

Either way, nice work initally on this, first ive even seen an attempt, looks good for startin out on this wink_o.gif

ty for the comment, well these are just quick tests, i really wanted to see how my fav skin (for SecondLife btw) would look in ArmA (heh i wish i could have a similar face as in SL, it would give some continuity to my online persona)

i will try to enhance the makeup some more on the upper one, to widen the eyes and maybe redraw the lips, i know usually you won't wear makeup but it's the only big element i have to kick agains the default normal/specular map that arma apply to the skins.

AS for the wrong section, i dunno it is just MP skins really (btw 16kb is small enough for MP skins?)

IF bis doesn't do it, any chances we could make an addon that allow to select a secondary 'custom skin' body that <ould have a female morphotype ?

Now that i finally got my arma copy out i would love to make a few stuffs on it.

I think your work is great so far. I'm sure it has a ways to go yet but I'd love for you to continue because it does show promise!

Would be great if you worked on citizens as well though.

I am interested on these female face.

Can we download them somewhere ? (BIS integrate a female voice "Amy" the last in the list)

Guest Ti0n3r

First one looks great. But I doubt one would wear make up in combat, hehe tounge2.gif Keep it up!

Sure, want me to make you and them meet in some "special" mission? (LOL).

Well i really pieced em barbarian style, they lack of hairs, arm skin nails/finger (tho Arma's specular effect seems to make even a plain color look well).

I might release a pack once i find some facial features combo that work properly.

Good work CHAP.

You know the woman in the first pic looks like lots of dead bodies I saw; you need to fix her makeup.

In a few moments my account will be disabled, I will be dragged away and shot by Stalins henchmen and all trace of me will be removed forever.

And not quick enough as far as I'm concerned. What did your post have to do with anything? It's infantile smacktards like yourself that this community can really do without. I hope you have a long and prosperous life somewhere other than this community/forum.

Have a nice day

band.gif

edit: <on-topic> I really hope BI do implement civilian and military female models. Keep up the good work DieAngel.

Interesting. I created my own custom face (not girls wink_o.gif ) and yesterday a few people told me online that I looked pale like a zombie although they could see my custom scuba type gloves I made .. I guess I must have looked like the image in your first pic. I use a file size of 58 kbs as I was informed that the limit was 60kb. Not sure why your character looks so pale but was it taken online by any chance? oops just looked again and answered my online question wink_o.gif .

oh no the color is on purpose it's a goth pale white/blue type i did for my character in another game , i just adapted it but it doesn't come out nicely

Could not help myself tounge2.gif but dont the first image look a little like...(yoo hoo), I'm a bad Mo'Fo Wako Jacko

michael_jackson_1.jpg

they are both quite good i especially like the second one. its good to finally see some women coming to ArmA. wink_o.gif

Hi, those girl faces look good, the problem is the head model, that's

a too big skull as for be of most of the girls, but without the right

3D tools... we can't do a more adjusted in size, female head model;

and even then... those chicks will walk as the CA governor a.k.a.

"Governator", Arnold Schwartzenagel or how ever his name be writed.

But well... at least the few girls that play to this game will have a

small but risky option to show us that the soldier that we've at our

side is a chick an not another unshaved and lazy man that's about

to die. Let's C ya

Well i am not girl, but i want a girl face. Not to see these poor little boys saying love thing to me no.

But it's look like DieAngel is gone sad_o.gif