Sign in to follow this  
GIAT industries

Where are the girls? Part 2

Um, not in it's present state. I just messed around with it in the editor to see if it had changed at all, and sadly it had not.

The hands are crazy, the arms are crazy, she doesn't take any damage. It's not a working model, it was just meant for cutscenes, apparently.

Crazy Czechian (OMG Firefox spellcheck only has Czechoslovakian!!1! ) invincible super-soldier female reporter ftw!

Kinda a shame it doesn't work properly, I was sort of hoping to use it in a mission... huh.gif

Jeah, we need girls, children and old people in ArmA; so the game has more feeling of reality.

And I wanna sit on a roof in BLACKWATER uniform and sinper all this resistance scum, would be realistic to drive Humwee through the citys...

And for the OPF retro mod it would be great if the Guba thakes the stepmother of Viktor Troska prisoner. (Old and very ugly woman.) And when all explodes, Troska screams: YESSS!!! whistle.gif

People from the Czech Republic are called Czechs.

Thank you, so I call her a "Czechs woman"? Roger that sergeant dumbass.

People from the Czech Republic are called Czechs.

Thank you, so I call her a "Czechs woman"? Roger that sergeant dumbass.

You call women from the czech republic "czech women". icon_rolleyes.gif

Don't be so quick with handing out the rank "Sergeant Dumbass" in the future.

Anyways, back on topic...

The reporter does die but you have to shoot her with a tank round to do it.

smile_o.gif Yes, I tried it.

What's really crazy is putting a pistol into her hands. She does this weird hand thing that makes her look like Bennings from The Thing. Pretty creepy, actually.

By the way:

Quote[/b] ]Thank you, so I call her a "Czechs woman"? Roger that sergeant dumbass.

You know, Timblesink, coming from somebody who's signature is this: "There are two "o"s in "too", use apostrophes correctly (no DVD's or thing's, okay?), and for the love of God, don't misspell too much, or I'll be forced to hate you," that's fairly ironic.

Yes. Czechs are called Czechs. A female from the Czech Republic is called a Czech or, if you REALLY want to emphasise her gender, a Czech woman. Please don't be so quick to jump the gun.