Sign in to follow this  
The-Pain

V.I.R.U.S.

Well here is the Mesh of our SIG... I think Jackal will see if it's The-Pain's or not...

sigpd5.jpg

And here it is: The new textures!

sig552reskinnedoh7.jpg

Its not the same model, as it looks different around the fogre-grip area. I meant nothing by what I said in my previous reply (wasn't implying you were using my model), but the (now old) textures are almost identical to the ones in my pack (taken from a CS replacement model almost 3 years old now), with the green hue of the receiver etc.

Well I just reworked the textures The-Pain used on his SIG... I made them a bit more green as you can see tounge2.gif

EDIT: Here is a new Trailer

Download (High-Quali 34MB)

Ahh and here is the Sig in another version... folded!

sig552reskinned2vm8.jpg

Not very jungleish your jungle area i must say. Looks more like the woods in the tempered north eastern part of sahrani..

Looks better I think... :P Better Camo lol

I use the demo island... cutted isle .P

I use the demo island... cutted isle .P

But thats not a jungle and neither your work tounge2.gif

I changed a lot of textures... That is a work of mine.. tell me what ya want wink_o.gif Not all textures are changed atm... working on it... Jungle can look very different...

dsc04503viewfromnearslecv5.jpg

junglekm1.jpg

jungle11fe1.jpg

And I would say the game looks like the pic on the top... Will add some plants later...

this mod can be described in two words : fucking awesome. it's looking so great. And good job on adding the sigs (do the sights work well? ) , IMO a very nice , if somewhat unseen , rifle. at least from my limited experience with it.

what's the status on zombie scripting ?

Individual Mission Planning System (IMPS)

That is the new system we created for our game. After the fourth mission in the game you will be able to choose what you do next. So you can choose where you will attack, how and when you will attack next. Therefore you got a little window where you can choose the time (day or night), where (different towns or bases of the mercs) and the important thing, how you engage the enemy (with Aircrafts, Tanks, Infantry or better in a Spec-Ops-Team or alone. At the moment the system is ready for 60%. I will upload a small video next time to show how it works! smile_o.gif

What camo do you mean CanadianTerror? The one o the mercs or of the marines?

Well ... I saw you aren't satisfied with the jungle so far... So I changed a few things... I made the grass higher... A bit closer... and more trees in the jungle areas... I also changed the ground-texture... But that is a bit unimportant lol because i think yu can't see it either... this is the result what do you think ... ok like this?

virushq001lr6.jpg

EDIT: Now I also changed the count of insects and stones... both increased now... I also increased the grass-distance and quality... Without loosing mayn fps... 2 or 3 max... Here a few other pics ...

Beginning of an Jungle Area...

virushq002zx9.jpg

virushq003gy4.jpg

EDIT: The Stones on pic 2 gettig darker soon... Or a complete new texture let's see...

Sled88 , i registered on your forums , yet i have to wait for you to activate my account . IMO if you want to get some activity on the forums , you need to disable to Admin-activate and set it up so you have a Auto email for activation.

Ok activated your account icehollow! The forum is important if we release the game, mainly for troubleshooting! smile_o.gif

Well If you guys want to have a piece of cake of V.I.R.U.S. vote this:

click me!

We will have a result if we got 50 polls! LEGAL polls!

Yeah but that is a thing of a few seconds isn't it? tounge2.gif

Maybe u should search a host for your stuff, with an FTP it would be much easier to upload and download stuff.

Yes you are right Al Simmons... but they are expensive... I don't have much money... Maybe someone who already dled it upload it again if he got a ftp... help.gif

EDIT: Does sb dled it already?