Sign in to follow this  
The-Pain

V.I.R.U.S.

i get a error when trying to play with this mod...

"error compiling vertex shader VSTerrain"

and the game dont start.

works without the mod....

and the game dont start.

Have you the V.I.R.U.S. Demo Fix 01 installed too?

You need this to play V.I.R.U.S. with ArmA Version 1.05 wink_o.gif

You can get it from here if you want smile_o.gif

Exactly this error was reported in OUR forums... Try the versionstarter from us... Imutep already gave you the link! wink_o.gif

Check out our web to see how it works!... Look for NEWS!

and the game dont start.

Have you the V.I.R.U.S. Demo Fix 01 installed too?

You need this to play V.I.R.U.S. with ArmA Version 1.05 wink_o.gif

You can get it from here if you want smile_o.gif

thanks, ill try that....

looks as i cant install it....

get a error about "wrong disc inserted", and the thing is... i have the downloaded german version from Morphicon...

thus i dont have a disc other then the one i have burned myself wich contains the installation files...

maybe you should take a look at that....

maybe it doesnt work with the dl-version... I tried by myself with the original german version... it works... of course only if the dvd is inserted... mhhhh... maybe there is a crack in the original exe of your dled version so you can play it without any dvd... maybe here is someone who got the german dled version with version 1.01? if there is one please contact me...

Any feedback for the demo here?

The first professional feedback comes from PC-Action. They said: "Very Good"! smile_o.gif

They also wrote an article about our mod... You can read it on bis.4players.de! smile_o.gif

So any other opinions?

Hi,

I installed the VIRUS demo + the fix patch but I get the "wrong disc inserted" error message too :\

Czech ArmA 1.05

Could you explain what the mod is? I can't seem to find a general overview which would be nice before a gig D/L. I went to the linky page and it's under construction. Is this a zombie mod?

What? No. The Webpage below my signature is the right one and this is completed^^. Yes I also noticed that the czech version don't work becuase of starforce. Virus only works with securom atm. We are searching for a solution. Maybe someone have a Czech 1.01 exe?

Little status-report...

Full-release: 18th april 2007 in germany

Internet-release: 1st May 2007

Here a little pic of the Sahrani-Police units in the expansion: Jungle Warfare...

policemodeliu0.jpg

Looks good, but I'd maybe give them black pouches to match their vests, instead of that weird looking dark brown they currently have. WHta program was that render done it by the way? (or was it just a screenshot of the units ingame with the background cut and replaced?)

Just a normal Screenshot ingame by the movescript "TestROM". I think you can see all better with this move. I got a new normal map from Dirty Harry. Maybe I could use them in this case. Let's see... I will rework the colour of the pouches as you said. smile_o.gif

I just added a normal map to the SPASS12. I think it looks quite good what do you think? Maybe a bit too "metalish"... :/ It looks very good in the 1st person sight.. ( no screens lol) but if there is a strong sunlight it glows very strong you can see... you think it is still correct this way?

pic1ym1.jpg

pic2sc0.jpg

pic3uo2.jpg

Virus is released in germany, swiss and austria! wink_o.gif

Take a look at our webpage!

I wonder if you may enlighten me ?

I have read this thread i have read your website and for whatever reason i have no idea waht on arth this is.

1 is it the demo rehashed ?

2 is it a modification config ?

3 is it a total modification of the game ?

4 whats the story line gere of gameplay about ?

Thanks for understanding my obvious inability to read the script here, you seem very enthusiastic and pleased and to be honest i havent a clue what its all about.

i have to say i am quote looking forward to playing it , i remember from ofp one of your cutscenes with chernobyl , most beautiful i ever saw in ofp.Is this same thing ?

No this time it's not about Chernobyl. It's about a Virus.

Tip: Read the newspaper-entries on our webpage.

This is a modification , a total conversion mod. So everything will be new in the game. New Island, vehicles, chracters ect.

If you have further questions you are free to ask! smile_o.gif Check out the previous pages for maybe some more infos about V.I.R.U.S.! smile_o.gif

Your site really needs an 'About' section you know, so what is virus exactly? Is it a zombie mod set against the background of a revolutionary struggle?

Also is it MP and SP or just MP? Lastly when can we Australians expect it?!!?!

All informations on are on the page. So a MP-Mod wouldn't have such detailed characters and story. It's mainly Singelplayer (a campaign included in the mod). But there are a few MP-Missions also. The Internetreleasedate is in the right corner. So the 1st May 2007. And if you would read the newspaper-entries on the page you even would know the story... xmas_o.gif

There may is a thign I have to say to the demo... You have to bring the ca.pbo into another folder if the virus.pbo is in there... otherwise the virus-demo-campaign won't work.

Hi,

Have the this problem, if i startet the game...

Error Compiling Vertex Shader Vs Terrain

and, if i downlaodet the versionstarter (fix) come that Problem:

Add-On advd_config010520 benötigt(need) Version 1.05 der Anwendung(the programm)

You have an invalid config somewhere... you checked your addonfolder?

EDIT: Yeah you have a config from DVD's CTI I think... Your Addonfolder must be clean!

PS: No need to translate benötigt... I am german! wink_o.gif

ok Thank you,

I have played it and is a great mod! tounge2.gif

Iam now on the step In den Arsch treten!!!

And have clean cayo and all tanks patrol.. pistols.gif

But where is the boat , to come behind the waterline..? confused_o.gif

You have to search for the boat! wink_o.gif there are some boat hidden in the towns! wink_o.gif

Okay the additional musicpack was released as the week-gift03! smile_o.gif

Nice Trailer, sled. But too short for me biggrin_o.gif