Sign in to follow this  
Greg147

No rifles ingame

Sorry to add to the amount of 'bugs with 1.05' topics in this forum, but I wanted to know if anyone else has had this problem, or if its something to do with my installation.

After installing the v1.04 to v1.05 patch (UK), I no longer have any rifles ingame. When I select a regular rifleman, he has no weapon, and shoots rounds from his chest.

There is no problem with SMGs or LMGs, and as far as I can see, the rest of the patch is working fine.

Anyone else have this?

Cancel that, I found it was an addon conflict that was causing it.

Cancel that, I found it was an addon conflict that was causing it.

What addon was it? Other users may have the same problem and see this topic...

Yep, the mapfact addon was the cause for me too.

Well in that case *rips MAPFACT_MISC.PBO from his addons folder and sets it on fire, for making him think it was the patch that was arsed*

I cna also confirm that MAP_MISC.pbo is the cause. Removed it and everything worked fine.

bah. I read this post after I start reinstalling the game from scratch... oh well

has someone informed the mapfact boys so that they could get down to fixing this problem? I highly doubt they relish the idea of being branded game breakers.

has someone informed the mapfact boys so that they could get down to fixing this problem? I highly doubt they relish the idea of being branded game breakers.

After your post in our forum we can solve the problem (btw. we played some missions yesterday but don't see such effects)

... now we have to find out where is the problem. confused_o.gif