Sign in to follow this  
Rattus

Patch 1.05 Mirrors & Torrents

Hi

Which download is for the UK release please?

Arkon

Good to see atlast one torrent download.

Torrent is the future!

torrents is the way to go.. right now like everyone is complaing about speed becuase the servers are getting full. PLEASE USE TORRENTS FOR ALL PATCHES. Saves you money, your fans time and more pleanst way to download.

Too bad there is no torrent for the 505 games release.

Pathetic effort to get the euro version of the patch out.. All the sites given had no hope of staying up (even the one which needed a login), and the international sites either suffered the same fate or thier bandwidth restrictions pulled the speed down to a dead stop. Four years to get this out, you'd think they had time to work on problems like this.. Obviously Codemasters were the brains of the business..

If anyone can PM me a fast link i'll mirror it at Jolt.co.uk and share for all

Pathetic effort to get the euro version of the patch out.. All the sites given had no hope of staying up (even the one which needed a login), and the international sites either suffered the same fate or thier bandwidth restrictions pulled the speed down to a dead stop.  Four years to get this out, you'd think they had time to work on problems like this..  Obviously Codemasters were the brains of the business..

And you are the buisness genius of the decade eh? Just shut the hell up, the patch has been out for only a couple of hours.

The Citadel is seeding the torrent from Morphicon for the full 1.05 patch.  Currently over a 100 people connected and downloading.  Server is uploading at a rate of 5MB/sec at this moment but is capable of much more.  

I'll continue to let it seed as long as our bandwidth allows.  smile_o.gif

Mirror Available at ArmAFraG in the Downloads section biggrin_o.gif

you should mention its for the euro version only...

Great mirror!

I had 1500kb/sec!! yay.gif

Btw, I had the realistic soundmod installed and I had a problem with the sound.pbo during verifying. So make sure no mods are installed during the update.

Nice one KELLO i got 1.2mb a sec about 5 mins ago got whole patch in 3 mins very nice smile_o.gif

Mantabloke, I'll try but I'm having trouble getting it downloaded at the moment.  sad_o.gif

For those who want to download without using Torrent, I setup the patch on our FTP server.  I've limited connections to 10 so it doesn't bog down the torrent stream. You can grab it here.

Thank you kindly sergeant rock, i can't use the torrent as I'm getting my Linux sever (command line only) to download the patch from work before I get home.

Ohh ffs started at 300k a second then it dropped all the way down to 100kb then at 90% it stopped back to 0 again

Quote[/b] ]Ohh ffs started at 300k a second then it dropped all the way down to 100kb then at 90% it stopped back to 0 again

Dont know what happened there mate confused_o.gif

Sorry about the not mentioning the euro pach, but it does on the site whistle.gif