Sign in to follow this  
judge&jury

ArmA 1.05 ENG Sprocket

Well I'm in the process of downloading it, so if there's some issue with it I'll be back in an hour and a half to complain for ya'll smile_o.gif

Yes! Purchasing now, see you all ingame rofl.gif

Can't wait to try the full game.

It is infact the ENG version, the file is called "ArmaENG.exe"

Errrm, It's done downloading but It's asking for a CD-KEY.

All I got in the sales@softwrap.com confirmation email from Sproket was a License holder id which is my email, Purchase Reference number, and the Download link.

Where is the CD-KEY for it, or how do I claim it? confused_o.gif

Errrm, It's done downloading but It's asking for a CD-KEY.

All I got in the sales@softwrap.com confirmation email from Sproket was a License holder id which is my email, Purchase Reference number, and the Download link.

Where is the CD-KEY for it, or how do I claim it? confused_o.gif

ditto.

I'd recommend anyone else interested to hold off til the sprocket folks get un-fudged.

Go to the troubleshooting page I have posted a idea that will get you your cd-key all you have to do is call up, the people are very nice and they will send you a cd key if you did not get one with your email.

Lol me 2 just downloaded no Acces Code what a scam. Looks like the download i paid € 39.87 for was just the file without a licence  confused_o.gif

All cool, i mailed them and they sendt a new confirmation e-mail with a code. thumbs-up.gif

From that page:

Quote[/b] ]Dont use any patches, this is last version of the game!

I hope that they meant to say that it's the latest version. wink_o.gif

I was looking at the EULA and this section worries me:

Quote[/b] ]# Installation. The Wrapped Title can only be installed once on the User's computer, and hard drive failure, or installation on a new computer, may render the Wrapped Title unusable. In such an event, the User must phone the Softwrap toll free number and show proof of purchase via a transaction number to unwrap the Title for further use or alternatively the End User may show proof of purchase online via the Softwrap wizards and transaction number in order to unwrap the Title for further use. This will only be done once for the transfer to a new computer or disk, and thereafter the right to play the Title must be re-purchased.

Ummm, I plan on playing AA for a LONG time meaning several hardware upgrades and likely computer changes. I played OFP through 3-4 computer upgrades... but 1 transfer only? I'm curious if I can just buy this and use the cd-key on a copy of a UK disc.

Purchased broad-band today just to catch this DL- 34kb/s??? I'm looking at 22 hours, anybody know how to bump this up?

Purchased broad-band today just to catch this DL- 34kb/s??? I'm looking at 22 hours, anybody know how to bump this up?

Download Flashget

You might try downloading it from majorgeeks.com instead of that one - it was very slow when I tried it.

I just downloaded the English version off of sprocket at around 5pm est. Its now 9pm est and they still have not sent me an email with the cd key code. I downloaded the game fully, but now I need the key code! I emailed all 4 companies asking for one, but no dice!! This is so aggrivating. If I do not get one, I want a full refund. ...... anyways to go about doing that from sprocket? Thanks

I was worried and aggrivated with sprocket too, was thinking all kinds of nasty things... wanting a refund etc...

Then Drew77 gave me softwraps number:

Softwrap

USA Toll Free Number

USA - 1-866-205-6310

I spoke with a really nice gentleman on the phone and he had my key sent to me within 10 minutes, really helpfull.

I'm curious, for those of you who didn't get your key in the email, did you sign up for an account on the site before hand? Or did you just buy it off the page like I did. I think there might be a pattern where people who don't sign up and make an account on the website first, get no cdkey in their email.

well I bought the game form sprocket on Friday at 6pm EST and I hve not received any emails with a confirmation or from any of the support I tried calling that number only to get a message saying support is monday thru friday....I am not happy about this....

You and me both. I downloaded it around the same time. I didn't get any emails from any company. I did although get the website that popped up with the reference number and license holder name. But, Ive called and emailed all of the companies involved, and none have answered/returned my calls or answered or returned any of my multiple emails. Quite upset about this, and we should do something in return for them.

I also bought the game through sprocket Friday evening. Still no serial number, ive tried e-mailing and calling. Now I get to wait through the weekend before I can install

So I take it I shouldn't buy the game from Sprocket?

Is there another place to dl it?

The new patch allows you to choose language, correct?