Sign in to follow this  
red oct

what this forum really needs

a "Other Games" forum and maybe for those "colorful" people who have to have their pissin contests a flame war forum. the codmaster forum has these so hows about this one?

OT is fine for other games, I don't see why we would need a forum specifically for them......

As for a "flames" forum, no I really don't see the need for one of those either, but then I also don't see the need to have to flame people, if you can't hold a discussion without flaming someone you shouldn't be discussing things in the first place, my tuppence smile.gif

i didnt mean that i was gona use it. just a place were a couple ppl can go to argue instead of ruining a perfectly good thread.

The destruction of good threads is a case of evolution if the thread will survive or die depending on how good the thread is. It a way of sorting the dead for the living threads.

What this forum needs is to have posts when moved removed from the old topic....so many times I have been surfing one of the topic's and then go to a post and hit back and go on surfing for awhile and then look at the top to see i'm in another topic now....

it's a thread eat thread world out there (or for OFPN members, a forum eat foum world & we got eaten!)

Yep the OF fourms will eat all of the little forums and they will any enter my domain.

*2 hours of evil laughter* smile.gif