Sign in to follow this  
rider86

CAR CONTROl

hey guys im new to these forums so HI.

Just a question i got bored so i was mucking around in the editor and i put a car a bus and some other vechiles in i jumped in the bus and it was impossible to control is there away to change the sensitivity or something like that to behave nicer

thanks

No you'll just have to suffer like everyone else. And I'm not even being sarcastic with that statement. banghead.gif

I've been driving the ammo trucks and the like,a car, a humvee and I like the diffferent feel to them all. A truck feels big, slow and hard to steer just like it should be.

Don't drive with your mouse, the cars handle fine with the keyboard. The handling isn't incredibly realistic, but it does it's job.

You could buy a nice wheel and drive with that. And of course you can use it on foot too...gas for forward, brake for reverse, clutch when you are stopped, and the wheel for turning. I bet it would help alot and make Arma much more realistic.

It seems like my head moves when I turn the vehicle regardless of which control I use. Mouse or Keyboard.

This seems very different from other games. Takes getting used to or a design change.

Is there any option I can prevent that?

I've been driving the ammo trucks and the like,a car, a humvee and I like the diffferent feel to them all. A truck feels big, slow and hard to steer just like it should be.

The trucks represented in the game all have power steering, they shouldn't be difficult to steer.