Sign in to follow this  
Arm223_rem

Australian Defence Forces TC

Hey guys,

First post here. Long long long time player of flashpoint and looking forward to ArmA.

Wanted to check if you guys know if there is and ADF mod in the works? I wanted to check before I started doing anything serious as I didn't want to overlap someones elses work. I know there was one that was doing ok for flashpoint but never got completed.

I have a full plan together for a TC but was holding off to see if someone else had started something.

Anyway, thanks in advance.

Mark smile_o.gif

I think maltesefalcon is working on our beloved Aussie grunts. Not sure if XDF is somewhere involved too (I haven't been round for a while) but yeah, there is work going on.

Early preview

Working on some SASR reskins and Regular Australian infantry

With big thanks to Peanut for importing the textures.

I'm not really planning to create one big mod, this is just something I wanted to see in Armed Assault (Aus inf). But they are free to use it in their mod. biggrin_o.gif

ADF mod from OFP is going to merge to ArmA, but 1st we will do an OFP demo mod release for those that dont have ArmA yet (also because ArmA aint in australia till next month).

Dont worry guys, there will be ADF in Armed Assault thumbs-up.gif

an ADF mod would be awsome!

ArmA comes out march 8th here I believe^^ biggrin_o.gif

Any latest pics, VXR? I keep drooling over that screenie you posted - Auscam looks killer in ArmA!

Any latest pics, VXR?  I keep drooling over that screenie you posted - Auscam looks killer in ArmA!

Sorry, There is nothing to take more screenshots of (new ones) The SASR operators are getting a different vest, they look to new. The Armored vest will be reskinned to a webbed vest. SASR usually paint their vests. They also wear 5 tone Auscam with 5 tone Auscam Desert as example. Those are the things that have to be done.

Also some weapons need to be made.

When the SASR are done there will also be some Normal Aus Inf. made.

Note: Click the SASR operator in my sig, a Screenshot is shown. smile_o.gif

The Styer just got released too, so we can use that I guess;

ftp://www.armedassault.info/armad/addons/Steyr_Aug_A1.rar

You can use that with the ADF infantry until proper modelling tools are released.

Is it the OFP Steyr?

If it is I believe the 1st Resolution lod is used, as far as i have seen on the screenshots. I am using the OFP pilot resolution lod Steyr for the Aus troops.

wink_o.gif

any chance of a release to coincide with the Australian Arma release or as i like to call it the AA shot???

I have not set a date yet, when it is only testing and fixing bugs there can be spoken about a releasedate.

I would like to know if there is anyone that wants to create a demomission for the SASR Operators and Aus inf.

The Beta of the addon will be send to you for creating the mission. I'm asking for someone that is capable of making a realistic mission with some nice camera work.

Contact me or Peanut by PM

I could have a go, I'm gonna pick up ArmA from EB Games on Saturday, so I should be ready for some gaming on sunday smile_o.gif

G'day all sorry for the disappearance but HEX editing isn't my cuppa , i have the ADF textures (auscam only sorry) just looking for a HEX editor to help me get the PBO going anyone willing to help just drop me a pm

Here is a old screen shot

adfarmaoi0.jpg

also note i don't have boot textures so i just gave the leather a tan over colour cheap but effective (at a distance lol)

No one answered me before so ill post it again

sasr.png

sasr2.png

WHO MADE THAT^^^

silent_64 from RAAB made them.

There will be new screenshots of the Warfare Design SASR units within 2 days, I have received new reference material and some hi-res AusCam & AusCam MkIII Camo bmp.

The whole unit got a new reskin, made with the hi-res camo. The pouches also got their Auscam on it. If everything looks well enough only thing left to do is create a Long-time no shave facetexture wink_o.gif

Then there will also be some regular infantry made and weapons need to be done.

I thing it all will take about a week or 2 weeks. I know it does take long but it must look and work perfect.