Sign in to follow this  
Icekiller

why people dont like when critized

Hi did damn hell used 30 min for nothing , because of

"receiving data" stuff sad_o.gif

and there is in my version , not numbers in pool....

see closed thread in forum

best regards

best regards

Bet you get a warning and this will be locked.

best regards

Just say NO, drugs aren't the answer

smile_o.gif shouldnt wondering me ...

I do love the game , but they dont like our frustration , when things go bad .

then I must say sorry , I really did miss to see the filter in serverlist in my frustration over waiting on this stuff...

But I must say , I still miss the number of people in the pool...

So If I get banned now I just bad luck , I am just sad not to play the game , cause I use to much time in lobby ....

Best regards

Icekiller

So If I get banned now I just bad luck , I am just sad not to play the game , cause I use to much time in lobby ....

Best regards

Icekiller

Are you sure its not because your spending so much time in these forums, and no offence but i don't understand a word you speak.

What lobby? There is Join In Progress now (JIP, you know, that thing that everyone is excited about..), if you dont want to you dont have to sit in a lobby.. icon_rolleyes.gif

best regards

If you send me a PM in Danish I can translate it to English so we are sure we know what you mean.

---

Send meg en privat melding paa Dansk saa kan jeg oversette til Engelsk slik at vi er sikre paa at vi forstaar deg riktig.

What lobby? There is Join In Progress now (JIP, you know, that thing that everyone is excited about..), if you dont want to you dont have to sit in a lobby.. icon_rolleyes.gif

Im guessing, but I think he may mean he tried to join a game and then it was on the Receiving Data screen for a long time. Then it either went back to the server screen automatically or he hit esc to go back. I've had a few times, mainly CTI games, where it was taking forever to join due to the amount of data to catch me up on the game so I went and found another server.

Or he could be talking about something completely different. smile_o.gif

Im guessing, but I think he may mean he tried to join a game and then it was on the Receiving Data screen for a long time. Then it either went back to the server screen automatically or he hit esc to go back. I've had a few times, mainly CTI games, where it was taking forever to join due to the amount of data to catch me up on the game so I went and found another server.

Or he could be talking about something completely different. smile_o.gif

sorry guys , I am a bit to fast when putting together my text . And thx to Creepy_Smell for trying to understand ... yes you right , that what I mean .... I see my file is finish downloading , and then I just hang with that message "receiving data" ,,, just like in good old time of OFP (were there from before beginning and will be there to the end wink_o.gif .

and for smart guys like "ofpforum" , learn the terms before u try to make fun ... JIP is a tecnic for joining , but lobby is where you are selecting roles/team etc... and pool is where incomming people are listet...it here I miss the count of people... maybe u can not read .. but at least read manual before try to make fun of other people. pistols.gif

for making all happy ,,, yep just flame me now ,,, I have no more to add. to this thread.

thx and let hope we get a lot of nice games AA wink_o.gif

Icekiller

and for smart guys like "ofpforum" ,

Try to make your post understandable next time, and with JIP you dont have to wait for hours in the lobby untill there are enough people and the game starts, i really thought that was what you ment. icon_rolleyes.gif

Try to make your post understandable next time, and with JIP you dont have to wait for hours in the lobby untill there are enough people and the game starts, i really thought that was what you ment. icon_rolleyes.gif

smile_o.gif sry one last comment ... sry OfpForum to be unpolite ,,I really like the game , but as said , I did play it many years ,but got tired to sit and wait in lobby and I said lobby, I ment lobby wink_o.gif

rigth now I have been waiting 20 min to join a server using JIP ,.. (2 time after finish the progressbar it crashed) not much help wink_o.gif . but of cause better than nothing.

it was the text "receiving Data" which all who has been playing ofp know and hate ... no logic in old time , and seem to be no logic now too smile_o.gif

Let hope we meet on server and handle the things with pistols.gif

now I have to play , my progress bare are done biggrin_o.gif

Edit : nope I should not ,,, the Lobby screen would not disappear sad_o.gif . one more time restart

Best regards

Icekiller

Depends on the server and what map they are playing tounge2.gif . I joined a server playing some custom map and there were no AI slots left as most players had died. I had to wait a while before everyone decided to just vote to restart.