Tactical Jerky

Upcoming tactical shooter from Blackfoot Studios: Ground Branch

blatant advertising removed

Edited by Max Power

NkEnNy

Without the permission of BI, you may not advertise commercial products on this forum.

+2 infraction points for advertising

§4) Advertising commercial products

Do not advertise any commercial products other than those of BIS/BIA on the forums without prior BIS/BIA approval.

Edited by Max Power

Listen and learn kids. This is what you get when you repost something you've written on another forum, to this forum without thinking.

Note that I am in no way affiliated with BFS. Suffice it to say that I think Ground Branch looks to be very neat.

-k

It happens. Nothing personal.

I'm also excited about the project.

Now stop discussing the forum moderation in public!:whip::happyagentSmith:

I really hope Ground Branch gets the funding it deserves! For the last years ArmA(2) was the only game I played but with Ground Branch I hope to see a new game that gives me more of a INFiltration (anyone remembers? ;)) feeling. So spread the word!!! :D

I think a game like Ground Branch could be a stepping stone for new players to the ArmA-verse. I know a lot of people when they hear "realism" they probably don't think it will be fun, but they may be more inclined to give a game like GB a try before a multi-faceted game like ArmA. Then when they realize "realism" can be fun, they might want to open up their mindset to more "realism" based games, i.e. ArmA. Just my $.02.

Definitely. It happend to me with R6 and GR. When OFP just launched I tried it a few times, but it was very hard to get in. Then years and years I played R6 and GR and in 2008(?) I picked up Armed Assault. And immediately went to Arma 2 when released. Somehow I was just not ready for OFP and the more accessible tac shooters like R6 and GR paved the way :)

Pledged $125. We need this game!

We will be randomly drawing a name from all backers for a free BFS T-Shirt once we hit 500 backers. If you believe at all in the project we need any and all help getting the word out. We still have a long way to go but need to get people to show their support!

Definitely like the mood the music conveys. Reminds me of early R6 games.

Donated and told my friends about it. However that does not seem enough... :(

I wish Ground Branch was picked by staff kickstarter.com

Donated and told my friends about it. However that does not seem enough... :(

I wish Ground Branch was picked by staff kickstarter.com

Every little bit helps. Spread the word!

New promotional video for the KS campaign. Is this also considered advertising? If so, I'll pull it down (if a mod doesn't do it). Don't want this thread to get locked :(

That's awesome. I hope they exclude leaderboards too. I'm excited.

That trailer has nothing I haven't seen before.

It was merely a shortened version with largely the same media minus all of the talking for the lazy types. Many people might look at an 11 minute video and simply pass over it. Though I much preferred it as it did a good job explaining about the game.

Already pledged. I think this project looks extremely promising. But it won't happen without the support of the tactical gamers (we who have been lamenting the sorry state of the gaming industry for years). So this is our chance to change that. Pledge and spread to word.

Already pledged. I think this project looks extremely promising. But it won't happen without the support of the tactical gamers (we who have been lamenting the sorry state of the gaming industry for years). So this is our chance to change that. Pledge and spread to word.

Good man, mbot. Help spread the word and let's wake up those tactical gamers.

Pledged.

ARMA3 & Ground branch = no need for any other game on my HDD.

EDIT: Well, maybe SWAT4 :o

Definitely. It happend to me with R6 and GR. When OFP just launched I tried it a few times, but it was very hard to get in. Then years and years I played R6 and GR and in 2008(?) I picked up Armed Assault. And immediately went to Arma 2 when released. Somehow I was just not ready for OFP and the more accessible tac shooters like R6 and GR paved the way :)

Pledged $125. We need this game!

Yep. I wouldn't be ArmA fan if it weren't for R6 and GR. They were my gateway drugs into the "real" world. ;)

Pledge 15 and get the game dead cheap! If the project unfortunally does not make it you get back your 15 dollars, nothing to loose and a great game to gain.

Pledge 15 and get the game dead cheap! If the project unfortunally does not make it you get back your 15 dollars, nothing to loose and a great game to gain.

This.

GB will have a larger emphasis on in door combat, which is an area the ArmA series lacks. ArmA will be great for your large scale infantry combat, but when you want to play on a small level, indoors with lots of micro management, GB seems like it will offer a different experience.

Both experiences are essential for tactical shooter fans.

And don't forget: it will be available on Mac OS as well.

Really like the new kickstarter update, much better info, some extra stuff as well. All in all better presentation and worth a look.