Sign in to follow this  
Gorgi Knootewoot

i am sorry, but

It is great. Really great. I finished it on hard this weekend with tears in my eyes. It's great, Serious Sam, 2nd encounter i mean. Lots of reviews give negative points to the game. The first Sam was great also. I bought the game because of a review in the Belgium computermagazine "PC-GAMEPLAY. It said the game looked great, but was worthless because of the lack of AI. Well duh, Sam is the definition of a 3D-SHOOTER. When i want AI, i play the great Halflife or fabulous RTCW or ruler OFP and Deus Ex. These games are all great, but when i want a 3D-shooter i want DOOM or Serious Sam. I mean, there are tons of monsters is Sam, what do they want...... A hundred of monsters hiding behind a tree when you shoot at them. Duh, the first one is in Egypt, in a desert...try and hide there  tounge.gif

The second one has lots of trees, but i don't see hundred monsters hiding there.... I love the game, and will play it again and again. So there.... I just wanted to tell this, because SAM IS THE MAN.

Gorgi "Serious" Knootewoot

Yeah, i agree, i loved the sam games, because it didnt try to make anything new or great, and ruin the game by muking around to much, it just took what was great about fps, and improved on it ten times, in fun and graphics. The other good thingabout its release here was, it was only the price of an addon pack, so it was easy for even my cheapest of freinds to buy, but thye didnt even have too, because you had that 2 person on one computer mode, (even though it was quite finiky)

yeah i agree serious sam is a masterpiece of mordern interactive entertainment...if i want intelligence ill play OFP if i want to stand on a massive desert surrounded by an enemy army armed only with a minigun then i will but SS2 and i um have!! although the first game has the best game quotes...................'its all fun and games until sum1 loses an eye' or 'AAAAAARRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHyourself'

I like

"Never underestimate the power of stupid things in large numbers".

-Sam "Serious" Stone

second encounter (at almost end of game)

I like the chainsaw...

Look mom,.... i'm a lumberjack (1st part of game)

I'm a lumberjack and i'm ok....... (3rd part of game)

You can edit your posts you know, so you don't have to make a new post to correct a spelling error.