Sign in to follow this  
mr burns

HK G11 / Steyr Aug A1

i would like to say that all those changes are based on the work of Solus and his SLX Packs. I just used, what ive learned from his work, for the G11.

they looks beautiful thumbs-up.gif

sadly the current way of zoomed weapons is a waste of the lovely 3d iron sight

Doesn't the AUG have a vertical foregrip? I'm not sure I'd want to be the soldier holding that barrel without any heat guards.

Hey Mr Burns any chance that Tiger is making more of the HK series weapons?

He´s working on russian arms (Bizon, etc.) but i dont know of any further projects.

Maybe he´ll tell something about that once he checks this thread.

Thares a problum with the guns thay work fine but if you go out to a Michine Gunner and shoot his gun the gun blocks the shoot. if you shoot he HK G11 or Styer the bullets go right throw it. pistols.gif

Thares a problum with the guns thay work fine but if you go out to a Michine Gunner and shoot his gun the gun blocks the shoot. if you shoot he HK G11 or Styer the bullets go right throw it. pistols.gif

Sounds like a lack of a 'Geometry LOD'.

sorry to dig up old topics... but i am searching for steyr aug. this one i believe dont have shadows... something about not having the tools needed at that time. but now since the tools have been released, maybe there are newer versions then?

btw, i did use the search function, and this is what i find.. latest post was june

yeah... i also tried those. still the old version that the weapons dont have shadows... well, i guess just have to wait a while longer smile_o.gif