Sign in to follow this  
Sid

Yo, Placebo!

Sure, you may be overactive at deleteing threads, but hey, thats your job!

No, this isn't a flame thread, and although you may repost this somewheres else or delete it, but I just want to say, thanks.

Thanks for listening to us, with the old fourms, we were luck if the Moderators actually DELETED our threads, and it was a treat for them to reply to us!

Thanks for being a great Moddy, and making these foumrs active! smile.gif

-Sid

Thanx Sid, cheque's in the mail wink.gif

Moving to OT smile.gif

"Placebo the internet constable", surely he must abide by an internet type of PACE though.............

BTW nice to see the forum working again biggrin.gif

I found it quite scarry to find out Placebo's thoughts on getting a drivers license ,match mine exactly biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (residuum @ Feb. 04 2002,14:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I hate you placebo.

wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Omg, i just cracked up laughing at that post, i dont know why, i nearly died from lack of oxygen. It was just the suddenness of it. Is that a word?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sid @ Feb. 04 2002,06:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Sure, you may be overactive at deleteing threads, but hey, thats your job!

No, this isn't a flame thread, and although you may repost this somewheres else or delete it, but I just want to say, thanks.

Thanks for listening to us, with the old fourms, we were luck if the Moderators actually DELETED our threads, and it was a treat for them to reply to us!

Thanks for being a great Moddy, and making these foumrs active!  smile.gif

-Sid<span id='postcolor'>

Oh guys, please.....

Did you already build a shrine to honour him. wink.gif

No, serious since the moderators are actually moderating the forum it has become a hell lot better than it ever was. The reign of the Mighty 5 is blasted to pieces and flaming, insulting and discrimination is down to an all time low.

Although placebo and I have sometimes different opinions on certain issues, (I think I have actually different opinions on certain issues with the bulk of the forum members wink.gif) I'm happy that the moderators are taking their job serious.

We seem to have come a long way from the 2001 forum.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (L24A @ Feb. 04 2002,14:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Sure, you may be overactive at deleteing threads, but hey, thats your job!

Thanks for being a great Moddy, and making these foumrs active!  smile.gif

-Sid<span id='postcolor'>

Oh guys, please.....

Did you already build a shrine to honour him. wink.gif

No, serious since the moderators are actually moderating the forum it has become a hell lot better than it ever was. The reign of the Mighty 5 is blasted to pieces and flaming, insulting and discrimination is down to an all time low.

Although placebo and I have sometimes different opinions on certain issues,  (I think I have actually different opinions on certain issues with the bulk of the forum members wink.gif) I'm happy that the moderators are taking their job serious.

We seem to have come a long way from the 2001 forum.<span id='postcolor'>

The Mighty 5 still exist but were just consolidating our power until we unleash hell.

P.S Placebo is a member of the Mighty 5 we have power in high places.

Sorry but I really cannot comment about the things I may or may not do in my private time tounge.gif

Believe it or not I don't close threads to please people tounge.gif

Can i crawl also up your ass Placebo. Can i hold him while you pee.

Geez, what a pathetic bunch of asskissers. Please close this forum before i have to throw up... confused.gif

Gorgi "Idon'tloveyouPlacebo" Knootwoot

PS. but you are the best moderator around here wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ Feb. 05 2002,12:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Believe it or not I don't close threads to please people  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Nope you do it for checks....by the way the ummmm payment slip is in the post for your little retiring job

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Feb. 05 2002,14:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Can I take your place? I'd show how to run this place!<span id='postcolor'>

u cudnt run a mobile chip shop

Oh, yes you must be like the god among moderators. You're so good, you're the best, you rock, you're l337, you're w00t, man you're one hell of a moderator, oh what are you good...can you up my post count now? sad.gif