Sign in to follow this  
Simonsky

UK version still in Czech

I bought a cz coppy of armed assault when they released it.

So when i got my english coppy of it today i unistalled the game and installed the english version. And i then i discovered the game is still in czech...... i mean wtf =/. And another quite irritating bug is that the game is tabbing down all time. You open game and bam its tabbed down and you need to tab it back upp acopple of times to get it working.

How do i change the language to English huh.gif???

arma.JPG

reason:

1) the cd key defines your language (until 1.05)

2) the registry can only save one key at a time (so most likely you still have the cz key in the registry) (-> unstinstall arma cz)

Does uninstalling it remove the CD Key from your registry?

Then simply delete the registration key, after uninstalling (NOT REINSTALL) then delete all BIS folders and Install again. Should work then.

maybe u need to manually remove all references to the ARMA Cz version using a registry cleaner like Regcleaner?

well. Alot of work to install a game thought they know ppl with cz version will buy this uk retail aswell. See if i can get it to work...

lool, best if luck mate. how many FPS are you getting with the new UK version..thats if u get it to work rofl.gif

In 1.04 version, make sure to use the european CD key and not the czech cd key in setup if you want to be able to switch to english language.

Maruk, do you confirm that in 1.05 I could use my german CD Key in French Arma edition and still get the text in French ?

Maruk, do you confirm that in 1.05 I could use my german CD Key in French Arma edition and still get the text in French ?

I would like to know that as well. But in my case the german version.

I would like to know that as well. But in my case the german version.

That would be too good to be true i suppose...

Though i have allready bought german version so why shouldn't i be able to choose english language if i wish. Nothing bad in that, except no money for 505. inlove.gif