Sign in to follow this  
Indy

M72 LAW

Hey rules are rules try to abide by them.

I apologize guys, I didn't make myself clear. I wasn't commenting simply because he was pointing out the rule. No doubt his intent is amiable. My point was by pointing out a rule violation, that in its self was a rule violation.(#17, then #5) We should just leave the policing to the Mods. You are right though. Rules are rules. I shouldn't have said anything. I won't do it again.

Now, I tried to find that old post I saw regarding a M72 release but I didn't have any luck. I hope this guy is still around so we can convince him to start up this project again if he stopped. I thought this had a lot of promise. Does anyone know if Indy is still with us. I hope so.

If not, does anyone else out there have plans to make a M72. If I had the know-how it would be first on my list.

Hi, can you relise update, of law, because is usless, it cant destroy BMP-1 and it suppose to be anti-tank rocket, and also will be good to have arma 2 glass slight with ranges on it because efective range for law is now 0-100m because of no proper sight.