ALYGATOR

FFAA 2.0

Is there any link to Version 2.1? huh.gif

site is spanish and did not understand anything. is there new vers.? and campaign..

Quote[/b] ]Is there any link to Version 2.1?

I don't think there is an update, but it looks like they are working on an ARMA release.

I spent about an hour going through FFAA2.0 and it's a pretty cool pack. It's very extensive, there are many new items, some are copied from other mods, it has some short commings, but overall I've got to give it a thumbs up.

The latest version of the FFAA MOD was 2.1 that fixed most of the bugs reported on 2.0, the download site is broken by now, but we expect to recover it soon.

As anyone said here, we are working the MOD FFAA for ArmA, it will be the 3.0 version and can you see weekly reports on www.ffaa.es, we wish to launch it on June´s first week.

For those who dont understands spanish very well, the FFAA v3.0 will include a major improvement on weapons (because at moment, it can´t be done very much on units), our intention is to make all the weapons ourselves, and you will see on the first package elements of the Spanish Marines  (Infanteria de Marina), all with their specific weapons and equipment, like HK G36E, AG36E, G36 SPAFIM, C90 antitank launcher, AMELI w/SUSAT squad MG and LLAMA M82 pistol. Also ,is planned to include some vehicles to give him mobility, like the M1043 HMMWVs, the AB212 chopper and a Super CAT zodiac.

i hope you enjoy it!

hello

Link dead.

Are you links for ffaa 2.0?

Do you have an upated link for that mod, I really wanted to try it for operation flashpoint but I couldn´t find it anywhere 

On 2/11/2007 at 1:51 PM, ALYGATOR said:

Mod FFAA 2.0 for people like me that doesn t download it again!

FFAA 2.0

Need some bas addons

bas addons

On 5/28/2007 at 7:33 AM, zulu1 said:

I don't think there is an update, but it looks like they are working on an ARMA release.

I spent about an hour going through FFAA2.0 and it's a pretty cool pack. It's very extensive, there are many new items, some are copied from other mods, it has some short commings, but overall I've got to give it a thumbs up.

Could you share the link? I think the other one doesn´t work anymore