Sign in to follow this  
Winters

ArmA Co-Op Missions 3pack

Greetings all, the OFP pub is now serving up frosty pints of ArmA. First up is a co-op missions 3 pack.

Mission 1: Base Defense

a 12 player mission to defend your home base against enemy attack, (this mission replaces the older one) you will have some armor at your disposal.

Mission 2: Night Fighters

a 12 player mission to eliminate an enemy ADA base.

Mission 3: Dont Tread on Me

a 21 player combined arms op against a heavy enemy armoured attack in the desert. Primarily a tank v tank battle you will also have some infantry and an attack chopper available to man. Support (ambulance, repair and ammo) trucks are standing by.

Grab the mission pack from the pub right HERE

Dont tread on me as a tank battle will not work properly on dedicated servers until we get a fix for the tank bug. But hosting it via IP or LAN works fine,

The pack has been updated as a bug was found in night fighters mission, sorry about that.

team spawn would be a nice its sucks when ya spend time wait to get to obj then die in first contact the option for team spawn would be nice notworthy.gif

Night fighters mission don't finish. We played it today on dedicated server, killed all infantry, destroyed all vehicles, even few buildings, but mission objective was not completed.

Did you head back to the chopper? This mission ends after you destroy the vehicles and then get back to the chopper. If your still having problems let me know. It may be a dedicated server issue like the tank problems.

Did you head back to the chopper? This mission ends after you destroy the vehicles and then get back to the chopper.

Tried second time and still mission don't finish. We've destroyed all shilkas, infantry and returned to helicopter. Also it would be good to have an option to turn off intro.