Sign in to follow this  
MehMan

Burning Sands: Africa '42

Release date: dunno

I mean look at it, I've been on it for a year and a half now and I haven't gotten very far. The infantry is 3/4 done. Tghat's about it.

But it's allbecaus eof procastrination.

Update time:

I've got more time lately, some of my exams are over and I get a bit more slack time. In other news my car died out completely in a pile of steam and smoke, I'm guessing to compensate for all the free time I'd be having not doing college work.

In any case this might mean that I might actually get back into the swing of things. But don't expect anything any time soon. I'm still an expert procastrinator and just generally lazy and sometimes unmotivated. But I've finished Fallout 3 so I don't have any games to play, so I guess I'll do this.

Hey I'm as interested as anyone in your work, I just don't want to bug you otherwise. I've always wanted to see a mod focus on the African theater in WWII, so far I'm pleased with your work on the models, even that Thompson is taking shape nicely.

Update time:

I've got more time lately, some of my exams are over and I get a bit more slack time.

smile_o.gif

Great! Hope they went well m8

In other news my car died out completely in a pile of steam and smoke, I'm guessing to compensate for all the free time I'd be having not doing college work.

Please don't let it be a YUGO, please oh please lol

The factory just closed this month! There goes your warranty lmao  rofl.gif

In any case this might mean that I might actually get back into the swing of things. But don't expect anything any time soon. I'm still an expert procastrinator and just generally lazy and sometimes unmotivated.

Woopey! Thank you for long cold winters and slipery roads. Now ya can stay in (no car) and work some  tounge2.gif

Update time:

I've got more time lately, some of my exams are over and I get a bit more slack time.

smile_o.gif

Great! Hope they went well m8

In other news my car died out completely in a pile of steam and smoke, I'm guessing to compensate for all the free time I'd be having not doing college work.

Please don't let it be a YUGO, please oh please lol

The factory just closed this month! There goes your warranty lmao  rofl.gif

In any case this might mean that I might actually get back into the swing of things. But don't expect anything any time soon. I'm still an expert procastrinator and just generally lazy and sometimes unmotivated.

Woopey! Thank you for long cold winters and slipery roads. Now ya can stay in (no car) and work some  tounge2.gif

Oh yes, college has been great to me, as in, I do my work as I should and I get good grades.

The car was a 1996 Renault Twingo, not a shabby car all in all, but well, it was a 1996 car and it was starting to fall apart and rot.

Back to work now! mhem yes!

Woow gr8 halftrack. Rely nice job. Sorry for leck of sklis. I m a hug ww2 adoons and era fan. I will love too help in making the addons for it. I hope u will manige too pull it off and finis u fantastic work.

Stay strong notworthy.gif

Oh man, there's nothing tougher looking than a .303 with bayonet! pistols.gif

Great stuff mate! smile_o.gif

notworthy.gif

Stew

Dude awesome models!

Very nice halftrack, sexy rifle with a very sharp bajonet and a lovely thompson! All top quality work! Keep it up man! Your skills are awesome m8 notworthy.gif

farnsworth.jpg

Good news everyone!

I'm quitting the mod.

wait, that's not good news.

prof.gif

Bad news everyone.

I'm quitting the mod.

However.

farnsworth.jpg

Good news everyone!

It's not going to die. I've left it in the hands of the talented FF studio.

They have all my work and will continue on.

Me, well, it was fun when I started, but now it's not that much fun anymore, I feel demotivated and it's just too much for me to handle. It stopped being fun a while ago and that's why the whole thing is taking so long. Hopefully Faust and Frizzy will be able to finish up this in half the time! They've only half the work to finish up now. No easy task still.

And the second reason why I'm qutting is that ArmA just isn't meeting my expectations and needs to the fullest. There are several factors that just make go meh. Perhaps this will change with ArmAII and things will go better.

In any case, I'll still hang around, but I'm dodging mod work. I might make an addon in the future, but don't hold your breath.

So long and thanks for all the fish.

To be honest you did pretty well since it was just yourself. Good luck with any future modding endeavours.

PS

Best way to announce mod quitting ever.

Great models MehMan...but sad to hear that you're quitting the mod.  sad_o.gif

Good luck with this work FF studios!

Awww  sad_o.gif

Well i fully can understand your decission MehMan. Many of times Modding can feel like a secondary job next to your real life every day stuff. And often you wish you hadn't started as you have all that modding to do and it takes for ages. The public who eventually get the product sometimes do not realise this. Free time is a must in life so you can relax and not get stressed out. And if you do not take the free time to relax but instead spend it doing something you are starting to do against your will then you get tired fast.

I wish you fun in whatever you decide to do in your now newly discovered free time. Chase women and drink lotsa beer. biggrin_o.gif

Cheers m8,

Xâ„¢