Sign in to follow this  
WackyIraqi

Emergency Response Team Mod

Carl, No offense, But No. "WYSIWYG" Were Overworked and Understaffed, If more people would pitch in and help out that maybe we could consider somthing like that, but before we even consider that we have to get our Main work done, and btw, I saw the Guardian too, Go for Pappy's USCG Modpack, It'll fufill the needs of your little Guardian Phase

Ok... well I shot the guy who started this thread a pm yesterday about helping out.

i could beta test, research.... anything but the actual modding part lol.

And yeah lol I jst spent the last 3 hours playing the coast guard mod... made some pretty cool missions.

Ok... well I shot the guy who started this thread a pm yesterday about helping out.

i could beta test, research.... anything but the actual modding part lol.

And yeah lol I jst spent the last 3 hours playing the coast guard mod... made some pretty cool missions.

Beta Testing and Research isnt what we need, Both me Wacky, Delta and Run are Police Efficinados... well me, Delta, and wacky are, Run IS a Cop So, Resarch or Beta Testing IS NOT Needed, We need Modelers, Scripters and More Skinners [i think DevilBass May be getting overworked]

If you know anyone that can do this or if you know how, Please, do contact us.

i can learn modelling pretty fast... I know there are good guides on the net and I have some other modelling experience with battlefield 2. I can't skin or program though. If yopu are interested, I can make you up a test model.

ehi, this MOD remembers me the V.I.M.S. wink_o.gif

Great MOD, I like types of Modifications like this one!

Make enterable houses, SWAT units, all!!!!!!

ehi, this MOD remembers me the V.I.M.S. wink_o.gif

Great MOD, I like types of Modifications like this one!

Make enterable houses, SWAT units, all!!!!!!

As I said before "Overworked, Understaffed" If You'se would start pitching in, We'll get some other things out, But for now we have to work on the Core Addons

You are right RedHawk 6, the ear piece is so people around the deputy won't hear what he hears, i.e. the guy he pulled over has a warrant for his arrest. And he is carrying a M18L Taser. Just by these two things, i know u know police and you know i'm putting alot of effort into this mod. It's gonna be a long time until my addons can be release though, i'm not even gonna touch my laptop for a month sad_o.gif I wanna try to make a campiagn including the EMTs and ERT

cant wait fo the mod looks sweet, ive used some police units that are out but am really looking forward 2 this mod. if you guys need a mission editor i can make MP lvls just need 2 know how 2 make it so ppl respawn and how to change height :P

I have to say, your work looks top notch, I await it eagerly. I don't know if you know but there was/is a German mod based along similar lines to yours called Katastrophenschutz mod. Although it modelled purely German police and fire vehicles, the features they had implemented such as water cannon and probably some of the models like the firefighters might be useful to you guys thus saving you some work. I don't know a lot about the mod, my German is weak however someone on here might know more than me about getting hold of this mod.

Good luck!

Katestrophenschutz mod forum topic (in german)

A few pictures of their work

More ingame screenies

And more!

The addons they have released (very beta! )

im pretty sure its not out.i followed like 6 trails and got just the 3 vehicles they released so youd prolly have 2 contact them but i hope you guys got some one who speaks german.  

P.S. with somemore digging i found info listed in 2006 that they are down 2 modelers and thats the latest news so im guessing either the mod is dead or they are doing other things along side it

This mod is not out. And it's closed if I remember right. Maybe they would give you their work to see and maybe complete if you ask. I hope so!

yep thatd be sweet they got like an off road 6x6 that would be good fo like mountainous areas and if geys get some time some S&R guys would be sweet to go wit it notworthy.gif

what would the ofp community like to see with the law enforcement? i'm been thinking alot about it and i'm even thinking of adding a K-9 with body armor. Any ideas?

what would the ofp community like to see with the law enforcement? i'm been thinking alot about it and i'm even thinking of adding a K-9 with body armor. Any ideas?

Nuff said...

I have though about an armored vehicle, however i don't have any resources nor do i have the time to built a model from scratch, plus worry about a swat van in the first place. But I got kind of a solution to all three problems. My idea is to take COMBAT's ambulance hmmwv, and make it armored, like thisarmored hmmwv and then add a bunch of police stuff to it. Police have taken old military hmmwvs and turned them into swat trucks before, and the ambulance would be a quick, easy, simple solution to this problem...if i have their permission.

I have though about an armored vehicle, however i don't have any resources nor do i have the time to built a model from scratch, plus worry about a swat van in the first place. But I got kind of a solution to all three problems. My idea is to take COMBAT's ambulance hmmwv, and make it armored, like thisarmored hmmwv and then add a bunch of police stuff to it. Police have taken old military hmmwvs and turned them into swat trucks before, and the ambulance would be a quick, easy, simple solution to this problem...if i have their permission.

Maybe even better:

m113doravillepdswatcn7tt5.jpg

sdepartmentjm8wg2.jpg

sofficeqt2vk9.jpg

yeah no police mod would be complete wthout a swat tank

it would basically be a retextured m113 but you would have to get rid of the machine gun.

bomb squad guys would be cool too... maybe retexture a jeep with bomb squad markings and add a trailer to it with all the equipment.

basically a big green suit

http://www.ci.walnut-creek.ca.us/police.asp?OgId=5&OcId=55

also a robot with a high powered water gun on the front

the trailer could pop one of these out the back

http://krlphotography.typepad.com/photos....ad1.jpg

a motor cycle would be cool! like this fo example http://www.uky.edu/PR....ser.jpg also i would love a CSI hummer like the show and a police pickup :P

P.S. Also i know SEF Hummer pack has like a hummer wit a box on the back that looks justlike it but i dont have much use fo it so i never use it

police departments across america are being critized because of over dramatization i.e. using a M113 and SWAT to serve arrest warrants for suspected drug violations or agrivated assault only to make a dramatic entry and recklessly destroy private property of the house next to the target house...yes, it has happened before.  I kind of want to aviod armored tanks.  I wanna keep things simple and adding a motorcycle with a biker will delay release date.  

I mean small things, like which weapons, Glock 17, Super 90 M3s, Mp5A4s, G36c, sig 552, Kimber .45, M40s, AW Covert?  Surefires attached?  Anything special with the cars?  Uniform wise, even with the SWAT?  I don't know if i want them black or grey.  I don't have a pic but i'm gonna make Metro deputies in yellow polo shirts.  Anything that would like to be seen with the EMS and EMTs?

Yeah, Weapons with Surefire Tac Lights That work too (Kinda like that P226 with the Working Flashlight), For the "Metro Deputies" Or who ever is gonna be wearing the Polo Shirt, It should be a White Polo Shirt with Police Markings like A Badge, and Nametag on Chest, on both Arms of Shirt the Yucata Cnty. Sheriff's Dept. Logo or Robert Cnty. Logo. and on the Back of the Shirt in either Blue or Yellow Lettering the word "SHERIFF". And Also A few Officers wearing RAID Jackets Maybe. For the Fire Department, a Battalion Chief, Driving a Ford Expidition and a Fire Chief Driving Either a Chevy Impala or a Ford Crown Victoria...

K-9 Armor

OHHHHH that makes alot of sence not that you say it. i would like 2 see like a fire fighter wit some gear on like ehs gonna go into a burning house, also if you have time itd be cool 2 have a police officer in fire gear like in the movie world trade center

If you guys need any pictures of trucks, send me a message or email and I'll try to get what you need.

The Metro Deputies are gonna be something simular, except they're wearing yellow polos with just SHERIFFS in black on the back and the cloth badge in front. The mod will have a fire cheif's P71 Crown Vic too. That's the biggest thing on my plate when i get back besides making the SWAT.

What weapons should the swat have? G36Cs? Mp5a4s?

MP5A4's mainly I'd say. Thats what you see them use most.

There should be editor choices like SWAT M16, SWAT MP5A4, SWAT G36C... Depending on what weapons you use.

Pistols should be varied, IE. the SWAT M16 may have a M9 while a SWAT MP5A4 has a Glock 17...

I liked the idea of a bike. But maybe do it as a seperate release later on?

do an mp5-a2 with the mounted flashlight

camp5a4tacgrip_1.jpg

also have the option of a silenced mp5a2 (not the sd6, just an mp4 with a silencer)

all should have an m-9 backup

definately an m4

shotgun of some sort

tear gas launcher

maybe g36 but...