Sign in to follow this  
WackyIraqi

Emergency Response Team Mod

Hi...ehhh, how's it going? I got some good news, i still plan on releaseing it and i'm having a blast at home. Bad news i can't find a good internet connection and i've been too busy with family. But the first chance i get to upload it, i'll do it, even though it's not 100% done, cuz i know everybody has been waiting a long time and has been patient, which i'm thankful for.

SeanTate why dont you shut up some of us are trying to make the game much better

SeanTate why dont you shut up some of us are trying to make the game much better

rambo57

+1 WL and 48h PR for flaming.

Nice one w0lle.

Anyway, looks awesome... Whats so special about SJB's pack of weapons (Except there being like 200)... I just deleted it too, dang rofl.gif

wow,,really nice cars....those are the best i should say....hey guys , would you guys make border patrol ,officers and vshicles...darn that would be nice..since im from Hidalgo county Texas,,i surely see alot of them around,,,, thumbs-up.gifthumbs-up.gifthumbs-up.gif nice cars though oooo and officers too

These are f*cking amazing police cars. It was definatly worth the wait. Very nice work on the cars and the lights. If I may make a suggestion though. IMO I think that the headlights and the brake lights should have a little more faster strobe effect, like the red/blue grill lights. They seem pretty slow wig-wagging. Also having a sort of "glow" above the lightbar would look cool at night, reflecting off the surroundings. But I am not complaining, props to all of you guys.

Off topic, how are the firetrucks coming along?

What happened with these squad cars? I assume they were released temporarily and then subsequently pulled?

Was there something wrong with them that required that they needed to be pulled so further work could be done on them to enhance a feature, or the model or the textures or something along those lines?

Hoping they get re-released again sometime in the future.

Though it would also be nice if they released as part of a more total police pack, with the cars, officers, SWAT (and their appropriate vehicles) and weapons.

One can but hope.

any estamate on a release of the fire trucks and other units, i need to know when the swat van is going to be released

Are there any plans to integrate this mod or any of the units (crown vic, etc...) into armed assault? Also, i'd like to help you guys out if I can, I live in Maryland and was a state trooper candidate.

The biggest thing we need right now is help with the config work to get them into arma. then we would need to find out whats screwed up after that =].

and theres no realease date for the other things yet

The police crusiers are outstanding! I've been waiting for something like this for a long time.

Now all we need are fire units and ambulances. tounge2.gif

I've got access to a Mack pumper truck if you guys need any info or photos to help with the fire units. I also have access to all sorts of police, fire, and ems uniforms and equipment. Just let me know if you need anything, and I'll see what I can do.

so there is a possibility of these coming into arma?

WOOT WOOT!!!

Well, well...

No activity here since that post in last october. Is the mod still going? I downloaded the P71 pack, and it sure looks and works great. Now I am checking once in a while here and on the ERT site for news, but nothing so far.

...?

I don't want to be a pain, but any idea when the rest (fire apparatus, ambulance, police van, etc.) will be available?

goodnight.gif

ERT is just dead forever, am a small part from the guys just helping to texture some model for the kids creating ERT, last week i decide to release all the unfinished 3d model from the old one OFP, but admin from Bis just decide to delete all my link and close the threads, because the guys creating ERT just put all hes job into garbage and he dont like to share unfinished stuff for somone our guys like to finish him.

Pathetic how many guys in Bis forum promise to release something but never give anythings, why you dont give anythings? whe have so many guys have some experience to finish what you never done, just share what you not done for the community thats it! but dont put the fuc...in the garbage. thats a real lost! and poor guys doing thats! only!

sorry devilbass but the forums are not here to bitch bout unrelesed addon sometime people dont want to relese something there not going to finish and u really should of got the permissions for it. its a mark of respect after all if u dont respect the rules then u shouldent be we. bis is a community and we as a communtiy res[ect the addon makers wishis if u wish to do the erts then make sum yourself but dont complain if ur links are removed. ive been a part of these forums for a fasi few years now (new account for new forums) and i have been disserpointed bout addon makers not relises but i respect there wishis u should to and i have a great deal of respect for the moderators as they are fair and dont take the mick.

sorry mods if this is a bit of a rant but i just hate seeing this kind of attutded

I dont bitch anyone, but why you dont release anything not finished yet? cmon no cense, you see all the time so much news about many addons suposed to be out soon, and guys just decide to put all hes stuff in garbage, and never asked, yes thats a choice, but way easy. anayway i will work on my new HMMT Truck M977 and M978 soon! but if i work on it so much time, trust me i will release something, same if not over finished, thats the real respect for me"

There's no obligation on any individual on these forums to release their unfinished work.If they do,and it's carried to completion,then great.If not,then no harm done.

It's only a game......

Whatever the reasons for an individual not releasing unfinished work,it's not worth getting annoyed about.

:)

Good luck with your future projects.

It's the addon makers' choice whether they want to release anything or not and nobody really has room to complain about that, especially when they're doing everything for free. Maybe you should try addon making so you'd know how hard it sometimes may be, technically and motivationally. So have some little respect, will you?

Anyway, there's no point reviving this two years old thread just to bitch about unreleased addons. Closing.