Sign in to follow this  
shadow

Ask a moderator about the forum and the rules

Soooo are you going to update the forum rules with this new rule?

The guy has a point, i had to look trough the 80 pages long zombie topic a while ago, it wasnt fun confused_o.gif

How about we all just let the mods decide what rules that are existant, and which are not.

Or, maybe I'm just flyin' tounge2.gif ?

wex

wink_o.gif

The 'tread to long' rule, or is it just coincidence that you decided to make a new topic because the old one was too long just when someone said that long topics are crap for searching trough? wink_o.gif

Yes, the thread became too long to search in, but no, it had nothing to do with what you guys said near the end of the other thread. smile_o.gif

I dont see a reason to have a rule for the max number of pages in threads considering only moderators can close threads.

Moderators close threads at their discretion.

How do I level up more? box etc

Post some pictures of a naked girl and you will level up a ton. smile_o.gif

Post some pictures of a naked girl and you will level up a ton.  smile_o.gif

You can also send pics of gay men to the moderators and you will also level up pretty quick...probaly quicker then posting pics of naked girls.

Post some pictures of a naked girl and you will level up a ton.  smile_o.gif

You can also send pics of gay men to the moderators and you will also level up pretty quick...probaly quicker then posting pics of naked girls.

You would know biggrin_o.gif.

For the mods, why doesn't my avatar, which is an animated GIF move anymore, but jsut on these forums crazy_o.gif

EDIT: Nevermind! Have wrong avatar linked whistle.gif

I humbly suggest handing out a special award to some strikingly "minimal posters" as kind of reverse credit system for quality posters

Recently I noticed user HeinBloed's 20th post (probably all SP mission contributions)

this user registered in February 2002 and just made his first post.

now that can count as "weighing one's words carefully"

Man! I woke up this morning at about 06.45, was dark and cold outside of course. So I went to look for a clean t-shirt duh. Had to have two of them and one Pullover, ohne Kaputze b.t.w. Opened the newspaper. I don't remember if I had any breakfast apart from the two glasses of pineapple juice. Great stuff really, you should try it. So I brushed my teeth, couldn't do that as usual in the bathroom as I just painted it, got to wait 24hours first you know. Water doesn't mix well with brown color. So had to brush teeth in the kitchen with the lights off so nobody could see. Figured that I would be 5 min late for work, so I set off at some speed maybe as much as 5 mph. All those cars again, can't believe it, but they are in the way when you go. Had to move up that hill and down again, no purpose, but same thing every morning. Some cat walking around. One could easily slip going up or down there. Went through the park, some crazy joggers running in front of me, impossible to walk past. But arrived just in time at work. Had to sit there a few hours before lunch, pancakes and baguette. Then I held a speech about some stuff and went back home.

Respect, dudes.

Darkninja

lol@Darkninja...what is your question here?

U should open a blog and write your openminded stories there instead of spaming here... biggrin_o.gif

@redface: no, we dont ridicule those who make their first post years after their registration.

@Darkninja: WL+1 for pointless spamming.

@messiah: no need to feed the spam-trolls.

@Darkninja: WL+1 for pointless spamming.

You shall not give a baby a cookie, just 'cause it screams for it.

wex-q - This is "Ask a Moderator" your post is another example of pointless spam.

+1WL

Thanx dudes! Having two boxes is a great honour for me! Too bad we can't put boxes on our all too busy friends who are in charge of this greet forum. I wish I could help them the way they helped me. At least decent people like them helped some nice little fella with rectangular mustasche some years ago. Or so I read. I'm sure he would be as happy as I am, if not more. smile_o.gif

Cheers!

and pce out. thumbs-up.gif

Darkninja, +2WL and 48h PR for obvious reasons. mad_o.gif

Why not just ban him as that seems to be what he is angling for with such wonderful guile.

Moving to a more important matters, would it possible to move 'offtopic' in the forum jump scroller to under 'bohemia interactive discussion'. It is petty but it gets on my tits scrolling down all the time!

Moving to a more important matters, would it possible to move 'offtopic' in the forum jump scroller to under 'bohemia interactive discussion'.

But then you wouldnt see all the lovely forums about the lovely OFP and the lovely Arma wink_o.gif

Whats up with the signature rules? It seems to me they're becoming bigger and bigger these days.

Disturbs the threads and takes on the comps for 56kers

§16) Keep avatars and signatures within forum regulations

Total maximum signature size is 600x150 px (text and/or images combined). Total maximum image size is 100KB.

Avatar filesize must not exceed 100KB.

Signature and avatar must be quiet, no sounds may be played back in them by any means.