Sign in to follow this  
ukr-man

Ukrainian army truck - KRAZ

nice Kraz 266 you got there...

but i like Kraz 255B, The Big Foot wink_o.gif

whoops, my mistake rofl.gif

as i understand you are making truck for Ukrainian army, any other stuff planned for Ukr?

That looks great. Keep up this good looking work thumbs-up.gif

That's looking pretty sweet there man. Keep it up.

Great model you have there, I'm wondering if thats a HD reference version? Mostly judging by amount of detail but then again I notice how round some parts are not. But at any rate, the model is great but the details a tad bit overboard for an ingame model, its best to let small surface details such as tire treads and other things that would not stick out alot be taken care of via normal maps. It would save you a good sum on the face count. thumbs-up.gif

I never knew of this vehicle before, but I got to say that it looks great! Kudos to the model progress.

Great model you have there, I'm wondering if thats a HD reference version?  Mostly judging by amount of detail but then again I notice how round some parts are not.  But at any rate, the model is great but the details a tad bit overboard for an ingame model, its best to let small surface details such as tire treads and other things that would not stick out alot be taken care of via normal maps.  It would save you a good sum on the face count. thumbs-up.gif

Still like you say it looks great. And if the works already done it would be interesting to see how it goes as a final LOD.

We work with cabin of BTR.But we don't have enough time for that.So progress not wery big...

Nice truck. How long, approximately, would you estimate it

took you to make that?

And please may I ask what sort of tank that is at the top of

your mod's webpage (it appears beside a photo of the real

tank for comparison)? Is it a T-64, by any chance?

That was very old beta version of KRAZ.Now we made new addon of KRAZ

Your work looks very very good there !

I love the russian kit even though i am an ex UK military guy, so keep up the good work and hopewe get your work soon to play with smile_o.gif