Sign in to follow this  
Raz0rx

1.03?

So ahh, just wondering if anyone has any insight on when 1.03 is coming?

Are BIS waiting for the English release before pumping out any more patches or what?

There's alot of problems with this game, and if they're still there in the English release, there's going to be ALOT of unhappy people.

why do people always have to ask the same question... icon_rolleyes.gif

done when it's done, simple as that, isn't it?

answer is never ... think at least 1.04 ... whistle.gif

answer is never ... think at least 1.04 ...  whistle.gif

No..think at least 1.05... lol this is going to be locked soon biggrin_o.gif

you will always get the "when's the next patch release" because of the lack of PR from the BIS PR muppet, especially when they see the demo being patched but nothing said about when users can expect a patch for their beta release full product.

All it needs is someone from BIS PR to make an anouncement of when the next patch is expected and a hint of what has been fixed so far, that would stop people asking about the next patch, no information just leads to the same questions being asked crazy_o.gif

Exactly. Totally agree.

There is nowhere near enough info coming out of BIS about the patch release..

Players who have downloaded the Demo for free can see a much more polished game, whereas we fools that actually went out to buy the game (some went to extreme lengths) are left with a pretty buggy game - with sod all information coming our way. banghead.gif

All I want is some indication of when this patch will be out so I can play this game again..... Better yet, someone from BIS to actually say what their plans are w.r.t its release!!

Is it too much to ask for BIS to keep their customers informed? This isnt a 'Mod' you know.

I expect better. sad_o.gif

#C

Didnt you guys get the email from BIS? about how to DL the new patch? wow_o.gif

Didnt you guys get the email from BIS? about how to DL the new patch?  wow_o.gif

Hahah we all did..same as u... biggrin_o.gif

Pssst... Didnt you read the part where they wrote that only the few choosen ones get this mail yet.

Btw did you try the T-80 from the patch yet SS?

Hmm if i remember right its like:

- lots of performance tweaks

- grass level can be adjusted or at least adapts to the landscape detail setting

- better pathfinding and general behavoiur for AI

- climb over some objects

- VTOL for the Harrier

- New vehicles like dirtbikes, a jet some other things i cant remember and offcourse new weapons

- new mission ( missions maybe? And i pray for a fixed campaign BIS )

Think there is lot more but thats all i remeber for now... but i could be wrong on some things so dont take the list as ultimate truth. tounge2.gif

Well it doesnt take a genius to figure out that the new patch will be released very close to the 505 Main release (16th February) whether the patch is released on the day for current ArmA owners or whether it will be released prior to the 505 on sale is yet to be seen.