Sign in to follow this  
miles teg

Has ANYONE used the LoBo Iran/Iraq map???

I've been searching in all the mission databases and I've yet to find anyone use my mod's Iran/Iraq map despite the fact that it comes with everything required to work and that its relatively low lag compared to other Iraq maps.

If I find more time, I plan on making some good missions with the map using some of the Iraqi Army addons, the LoBo insurgents, and one of the US Army ACU infantry addons amongst others. I'm tired of not seeing realistic missions where you face IDE's and VBE's along convoy routes or snipers picking off your guys as you go to raid a compound. Another possibility is using all the great British addons out there to simulate raids in Basrah.

But really I wish more mission makers would use that map. It also provides great "What If" possibilities with US attacks against Iran. As there are various good Iranian addons now, that is another great area for mission making possibilities.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Lost Brothers Mod Team Leader

Hello I used this map has some really good open desert and urban areas. I will dig out the missions i made and post them.

Thanks! That would be awesome!

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Team Leader of the Lost Brothers Mod

Hey Miles. I do use your Iran/Iraq map, but I do not release missions as my mission making skills are quite poor and I tend to use lots of extra addons in them as well. I just wanted to compliment you and the LoBo team on a job well done.