Sign in to follow this  
The-Architect

American accent voice actors needed

Scarface 1

Production Information:

A mission set in South Vietnam during the Vietnam war. Your team is sent into an area to recon targets and destroy positions held by the Viet Cong. The script will be mostly reactions to events in the game but also there will be chit chat with other members of your team.

I will also be making a small 10-20 minute cinematic video of the mission. Not a copy of me playing the game but a proper movie.

There are a few parts, all American. I'm looking to complete this project in the next month as everything except the Voice acting and Trailers is complete.

PM me with details of auditions. Cheers.

Audition Deadline: Wednesday, Feb 21, 2007

# Recording and Contact information:

#44100 MP3

# 44100 WAV

# 44100 OGG

Characters:

Male

Name: Virginia

Description: HQ. This guy's voice is ever present on the radio. He's the second most heard voice. Should be calm and display a good, clear radio manner.

21 lines.

Voice Type: High

Line 1 Calm and matter of fact.

Scarface 1 this is Virginia. FB Monica is gonna hit the site. Get to a safe distance. They'll give you a battery 5 on those coords in two minutes. Virginia out.

Name: Creative 1

Description: FAC Pilot, doesn't know any of the squad. Just doing his job. 4 lines.

Voice Type: High-Medium

This is Creative 1 to Scarface 1. I'm inbound, keep your heads down. Enjoy the show. Out.

Name: Paul Imperioli

Description: Italian American.

6 lines.

Line 1 complaining.

These f*^king leeches. LT you got any repellant left?

Name: Brian Roby

Description: Foul Mouthed and assertive.

6 lines.

Voice Type: Medium

Line 1 A telling off but not vindictive.

We all f*^king got 'em Imperioli. Shut your bitchin'. It don't mean nothin'.

Name: Andy Struecker

Description: Squad member. Young and nervous.

9 lines.

Line 1 Meek.

Well I guess I have no choice. I was gonna say yes anyway.

Name: James Harrison

Description: Squad member. 2nd in command. He's confident and the other men look up to him.

11 Lines.

Voice Type: Low

Line 1 Jokingly.

You're lucky I trust you Paul. You son of a bitch.

Name: Maj. Sanders

Description: Sanders is the Col's subordinate.

4 lines.

Their CO has been on the horn to me all morning asking if we have any interest that area. The VC seem to be there in strength and he wants to know what we're doing about it.

Name: Col. Iverson

Description: Top Dog company commander. Serious and mature.

2 lines.

Harry Briars. He always was a hard ass. Ok Bob, tell him I'll run a few ops in there. Get me a Special Forces recon team ready to go in at last light.

Name: Abbott 1

Description: Helicopter Pilot, doesn't know any of the squad. Just doing his job. 3 lines.

Scarface 1 this is Abbott 1. I am inbound from your North East. ETA 1 minute. Give me a sign. Over.

Name: Abbott 4

Description: Helicopter Pilot, doesn't know any of the squad. Just doing his job. 4 lines.

Scarface 1, Abbott 4. That's your gear down. Good luck down there.

I can PRETEND but you'll end up with an accent that sounds like a hillbilly englishman...

I'm not american, but my english is good and I can sound like one if needed. I'll check these lines and get back to you later on.

Whatever you say guys. Drop me a message with details. I might create a Vietnamese Montagnard. Maybe. Keep an eye out.

As for you others, please please if you're interested, crack on, my deadline is nearing. I want to get this out and played before everyone turns to AA.

On second thought, i just went ahead and recorded that first line for ya.

LISTEN HERE

EDIT: Its a quick, raw recording. I can give you much better quality than that.

Thankyou for your applications. Some positions have already been filled, the remaining positions are in the modified post at the top of the page.

If you are still interested, please PM me and I will send you the full script for your chosen part. Thank you very much.

Thankyou for your applications. Some positions have already been filled, the remaining positions are in the modified post at the top of the page.

If you are still interested, please PM me and I will send you the full script for your chosen part. Thank you very much.

Do you still need voice actors? If you do I could Take Virginia

I'm American. I have Audacity so I can record my Voices, If you still need them