Sign in to follow this  
ravendk

Danish Forces

DDAM RC5

Over 30 units from Infantry, Army Scouts and Army Recon

Weapons:

Diemaco variants;

M95 aka C7A1 (ironsight and elcan version)

M96 aka C8A1 (ironsight and elcan version)

LSV M03 aka LSV aka LSW

Sig P210 aka Neuhausen

Antitank Weapon;

Carl Gustav Recoil less rifle (with antitank and high explosive rounds)

GPMG;

MG62 aka "the nazimachingun" aka MG3  (not a rasistcomment, i just qoute the troops on the front line)

Pistol;

Sig P210 "Neuhausen"

Vehicle;

Mercedes 240 GD aka Spejder GD (Scout GD) {its used by many brances and in many variants}

Special Version of the Mercedes 240 with 2 MG's (multiple(3x) turrets)

M113G3 aka M113

M113 Ambulance

Piranah III (Reskin of the stryker sofar)

HMMWV

HMMWV w TOW

HMMWV w .50 (place holder for eagle 3/4)

Leased LandRover (well its just there for some reason   )

Desert versions of HMMWV and M113

Buglist:

No buglist (erh.. well you know..)

Some units dont have the right vest.

Some shadows are missing.

No unit list

No weapon list

Thanks to:

Sigma-6

D@Squ@de

TeRpEnTiN (Special tanks to this guy)

Ebud

UKF

PicVert

Deadmeat

Helifreak

Jackal326

DK

SFF

Frandsen

Picvert

Cheeky Monkey

Kasper

RKSL

And all those we forgot..

For all addon editors and makers:

Remaking, reskinning editing of DDAM material is not allowed without contacting DDAM first

By downloading this you agree on all therms of agreement like copyrights and stuff..

Basic stuff

Tracked and Air units

Wheeled units

Links thanks to armaholic.net

its late here and well in too damn tired to make screens :S goodnight.gif

Looks good.

although carl gustav laucher is a Swedish weapon. Didn't know you Danish people used it too smile_o.gif

could some one post some screenshots perhaps ?

Looks good.

although carl gustav laucher is a Swedish weapon. Didn't know you Danish people used it too smile_o.gif

We been kicking ass with that tube since 1979 (afik) as a mather of fact im trained as gunner and assisting gunner on it smile_o.gif

Any who, Readme and pic is on the way whistle.gif

very good.

one thing on the weapon with a bipod - you can define an alternative prone recoil value to stimulate a prone deployed more stable base of fire.

hey RavenDK!

do tell... how did you make the spent shells eject from your weapons upward and out like that?

can you share to code snippet w. me? i would like to edit BIS weapons config to mirror the way your shells eject.

very nice

@Czechm8 as far as i rember it was. But hey, there is allways room for change.

@stingfish74 its easy "nabojniceend" in memory is (of what i rember) the point that define the direction the shells are going.

only one thing about the CG that is sligthly wrong.....

the rocket trail after the shell :P

you got a nice "bang" sounds as it should have... but the projectile looks like a rocket with that rocket trail.... wich it should´nt be...

just a small thing that im sure you´ll fix for the next version...

och, and how about a OH6/MH6, doesn´t you danes use that? (MD500 i belive)

the rest is just fantastic work..... (despite the error message on the GD, something with black_something.paa i think, it´s a texture anyway... nothing i have spotted and nothing that effects the play anyway...

NO ALL THE OH-6 helos have been outphased and sold.. only using the fennec, eh-101 and the lynx helo now

NO ALL THE OH-6 helos have been outphased and sold.. only using the fennec, eh-101 and the lynx helo now

ok... didnt know that smile_o.gif

So this has to be the first really new vehicle addon for Arma and that even without the new tools, congrats smile_o.gif

What i don´t like are the many classnames, makes the unit list much bigger with "only" one addon.

Well, good job RavenDK.

I have posted about your addons on Armed Assault.info. Not having pictures, I have posted one home-made. Here I can add a 2nd one of a Piranah III (the pic is not so good, sorry)

I hope you will enjoy it.

ddam1r2xh.th.jpg

ddam2r2ci.th.jpg

@Czechm8 as far as i rember it was. But hey, there is allways room for change.

@stingfish74 its easy "nabojniceend" in memory is (of what i rember) the point that define the direction the shells are going.

AFAIK for the gpmg yes you have prone recoil value for mg62, but not for the assault rifle with bipod. in ofp it was always a problem getting bipod simulated but ArmA gives that potenitial.

"@stingfish74 its easy "nabojniceend" in memory is (of what i rember) the point that define the direction the shells are going."

not sure what that means? is it in the config? can you post a snippet and where to edit?

"@stingfish74 its easy "nabojniceend" in memory is (of what i rember) the point that define the direction the shells are going."

not sure what that means?  is it in the config?  can you post a snippet and where to edit?

it is in the model of the weapon

The Elcan on the LMG appear to be missing it's lenses:

lenses8sv.jpg

Do I like the sound of the LMG?  yay.gif

How about some MPs with a couple of Neuhausen? Great work, keep it up.

A job well done, matey. A few bugs need ironing out, as mentioned above, but all in all I think you did a great job. The MG3 is as lethal as ever and I like how you pre-packed the scout cars. biggrin_o.gif

Hund - ex-Scout Driver (and unofficially the worst CG-shot in the Royal Danish Army evah), JDR

EDIT:

Are there any servers out there that will be running DDAM missions?

@Dallas. Neuhausen is on its way, we'r waiting for Dasquade to finish it smile_o.gif and thx

@Hund its due to the custom "ironsight" but i think i can fix it with a one sided tex.

I was a driver too.. but my stats are totataly diffrent smile_o.gif 98% Hits, all live grenades (HEAT)

whistle.gif

I was a driver too.. but my stats are totataly diffrent smile_o.gif 98% Hits, all live grenades (HEAT)

whistle.gif

Braggart biggrin_o.gif

I actually did manage to hit a target once, but that was a skip-shot so it doesn't really count...

Well, give me an M95 and I'll show ya a few tricks pistols.gif

I tried out the LSV, and it's an utterly pointless weapon - just like in real life! The box mag is cool though, good job mate.

@Dallas. Neuhausen is on its way, we'r waiting for Dasquade to finish it smile_o.gif and thx

Very nice.

I'd like to relive '93 and my short mandatory draft in Karup, shooting the M50. AirForce Inf. got stuck with all the outdated gear. My dad used the type of weapons and webbing as I did.

2ND beta test: The image of the M95GRK in the gear menu is missing.

missingjpg4nt.jpg

xmas_o.gif

Very nice.

I'd like to relive '93 and my short mandatory draft in Karup, shooting the M50. AirForce Inf. got stuck with all the outdated gear. My dad used the type of weapons and webbing as I did.

2ND beta test: The image of the M95GRK in the gear menu is missing.

missingjpg4nt.jpg

xmas_o.gif

Tell me about it, mate. I was the last team to still use the M75 (G3) in Livgarden December 2002-December 2003... Winter-Guard all the way! smile_o.gif.

I tried the M96 a few times - it was so damn easy hitting the targets... Just aim and shoot wink_o.gif. I didn't like the plastic feeling it had compared to my G3, though.

The MG on the Piranha doesn't seem to work? Did I miss something?

@Frandsen <<< Nice work! I've been in Iraq twice (Livgarden hold 3, PLR/JDR hold 6, begge PNINF-hold) so if you need any help/pictures/info feel free to contact me by mail: kasper@watermister.dk

@Espectro <<< Livgarden Dec. 2002 FOR LIFE!!! Hehe, which company? (SPJSEK/STKMP/I/LG her! )   pistols.gif

And yeah, the M75 (H&K G3-A3) ROCKS!!!

GIV AGT - Praesenteeeeeer - GEV'!!!!!  inlove.gif

@Schurer Sounds good, i will contact you soon

Re bugs. Pic will be fixed, its a typo in the config :S abt the mg on the piranah "The MG on the Piranha doesn't seem to work? Did I miss something?

"

Well its kinda hard to say, but if your squad leader the movemarker comes up and messes with the gun.. a banghead.gif from BIS i guess

Thx for the nice words btw smile_o.gif its nice to hear that you guys like it.