Sign in to follow this  
-Dragunov-

Addon guns into crates

Hello i was wondering on operation flash point im working on a mission but i need addon guns in the crates, soldiers and loadouts. Please respond =|

Find the item names of all the weapons and magazines in your addon (ie: aps_pistol, aps_mag). Usually each addon comes with a readme which has this information. To put these things in a crate, name the crate and then use these commands in the initiation field-

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">crate addMagazineCargo [magazineName, count]

To add weapons, it's just

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">crate addweaponCargo [weaponName, count]

For infantry, use this-

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">unit addMagazine magazineName

and this

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">unit addWeapon weaponName

I know but ofp script editor doesnt have it and the BAS dosent come with a read me thats why i posted =| any other ways?

You'll have to search or ask for a copy of the weapons and ammo list.

As for the crates it's so easy it's almost painful.

You write the following

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">clearmagazinecargo this; clearweaponcargo this; this addmagazinecargo ["m16", 10]; this addweaponcargo ["m16", 1]

You just add new lines for new weapons or ammo. Always add the mags first.

@ Jan. 22 2007,12:05)]I know but ofp script editor doesnt have it and the BAS dosent come with a read me thats why i posted =| any other ways?

Every BAS addon that I'm awared off have a readme, where also the classnames of the units and the weapons/mags are listed (where is needed).

PM me for which addon unit(s) you need the classname(s), and if I have the addon I'll PM them to you.

Thanks with the BAS there is another small little problem im in ATEF and we have a massive pack so it doesnt come with read mes =( so could some one please help me with ICM addons i need the C4 that they use

Put such a unit that has that C4 on the map & in his initfield put

hint format["Weapons: %1\n\nMagz: %2",weapon this, magazines this]

to get the classnames

in his init field

Yes, this is the easiest way to find out the weapon's and magazine's classnames; do as SevenBEF is suggesting, and you'll get the weapon's and magazines's classnames in form of hint.

BTW, for which weapon C4 stands for? As I know this is a name of a plastic explosive. Is this just a typo and you mean the M4 rifle?

C4 is plastic explosive. It's quite possible that BAS have C4 isntead of the BIS Satchel. In that case use the code provided above, put into a unit's init line or depbo the BAS addon, BASWeapons possibly, and search the scripts in there for the C4 classname.