Sign in to follow this  
blackdog~

Lasers

nephilim, YacieK: Stop spamming this thread.

SpeedyDonkey, Wilco: Don't write in captial letters.

Abs_01, blackdog~ (and others?): You're native speakers, stop to pretend not being one. crazy_o.gif

Good luck with that mod... whistle.gif

Any chance of SHarks V Whales/dolphins

Whales/dolphins could perhaps use some sort of sonic weapon.

This mod could really evolve first to amphibians then on to land. Do you know I think that would be the best game ever in the world.

WOW! rofl.gif

If there are sharks with lasers, then we need penguins with jetpacks and polar bears with chain guns too.

Good job bois!!! ADAM & BD FTW! rofl.gif

From now Fowrard I will adress issues in the order that They have appeared.

to Abs1: Your modeling is very nice, I like. I would like it very much if you would be so kind as join my mod team sir.

to Chopper: Please where did you find these photos they have been leaked concept arts off of our Modforum. If members continue to leak secret information I will have no choice but to ask a moderator to close our thread!

Radar: Okey, im Sorry I will stop.

Hi colligpip - da mod team has considered making whales wiff lasers and/or other weapons but we's iz going ta focus primarily on sharks 'bfoe we's start on other things. Ya' know what I'm sayin'?

SmartDriver thank ya very much fo' yo' encouragement an' suggestions. Penguins wiff jetpacks iz definately somethin' dat we's mus' consider, along wiff reindeer an' antelopes wiff skis. brace yourself foo'!

Represent!!! BlizzleDizzle...

Being part of one mod wasn't enough. I need at least 5 more for my sig huh.gif

I accept BD. I would love to join your mod. Tell me what else to make, and I'll do it wink_o.gif

Abs

[Edit: I work faster than SniperSkull, anyway biggrin_o.gif]

What a fantastic idea,

I would love to help you script the shark and lasers .

heres my opening gambit on the contribution factor 3 choice names for the shark

1 Ls1000 for like laser shark 1000

2 Arma shark you will be afariad to hit the water again

3 My little shark, is it real is it fook but its got some real good lasers

i only have two pre-requisits , i only work for Studios and i must insist the release is called a Module.

Pm me and my secretary angelina will schedule you an apointment.

sharks with lasers ,now why didnt i think of that.

Quote[/b] ]Hi colligpip - da mod team has considered making whales wiff lasers and/or other weapons but we's iz going ta focus primarily on sharks 'bfoe we's start on other things. Ya' know what I'm sayin'?

SmartDriver thank ya very much fo' yo' encouragement an' suggestions. Penguins wiff jetpacks iz definately somethin' dat we's mus' consider, along wiff reindeer an' antelopes wiff skis. brace yourself foo'!

Represent!!! BlizzleDizzle...

@blackdog~: Last warning: write in proper English! mad_o.gif

Yes, write about the most egregious crap imaginable, but just

make sure it's in grammatical English!  

You are all so dumb! Red lasers won't work underwater as

long wavelengths get absorbed quickly; they'll have to be

blue lasers! Or give them little torpedoes...no wait, laser-

guided torpedoes...no...photon torpedoes...yeah, that's it!   wink_o.gif

Yes, write about the most egregious crap imaginable, but just

make sure it's in grammatical English!

You are all so dumb!

Thanks.

Col. Faulkner, 24h PR and +1WL.

What an amazing mod/total conversion/addon/module! notworthy.gif

But please listen to me this project won't be complete without an ultimate underwater delivering vehicle for kick-ass special forces! I've just made a rough drawing of it:

pinocchiobalena38uv.jpg

Pleasepleaseplease add it to you WIP list and please let me know if you need more data and specifications, I will be happy and proud to help this project growing! yay.gif

Klavan

ok what about this, sonic perch.

the story goes like so.

this man

ilostit2ms.jpg

lost this sonic toothbrush overboard

sonictb3vj.jpg

this fish ate it.

barsch8in.jpg

and then result was

Sonic perch<<< click here to see .

Hey you wont need no arma and hammer with this brush.

Get it arma and hammer ?

You guys seem to be missing the fundamental point that ArmA is all about REALISM !!! What the hell is realistic about sharks with laser beams ? Like Col Faulkner says, they just aren't going to work unless the sharks are jumping out the water to fire and there's no way they can acquire targets in mid-air unless equipped with the latest SIRT-1800 system which isn't even on trial yet. If you are not going to make yourselves complete laughing-stocks I suggest you completely rethi.nk the concept. I've posted an idea below which is obviously MUCH better for a whole bunch of reasons...

1) Rockets _can_ be launched from underwater, unlike lasers.

2) Penguins are amphibious so any mad-genius with half a brain would use them in preference to sharks when it comes to pwning the nearest independent republic. BTW - flippers are much better for handling small-arms than fins. Sharks just aren't going to be able to handle the beach-assault like penguins.

3) Penguins can be used much more plausibly in the 'winter sahrani' mod.

4) Sharks die if they stop swimming - so crap for stealth operations.

5) The LRT-13x penguin variant substitutes a combined JATO+28kg impact-detonated warhead for stand-off capability.

6) Penguins will fit into the standard Harrier wing-pylons so can even be used in an air-to-ground attack role !

RocketPenguin.jpg

Actually, I would be very curious about the applications of underwater laser platforms. Given the refractive potential of water vapor in an air column, pressurized by the surrounding water, I wonder if it would be possible to make a dynamic atmospheric lense out of the vapor column.

@Clavicula_nox4817: Stop spamming!

The next spam post will result in -50 posts for the author. mad_o.gif

I found this little diddy:

I'll ask them if I can hijack the audio so there will be a sound track for the mod.

Today I was thinking of how it only takes a minute to rejuvenate my razor with my razor gator, razor gator and then I realized how it would be awesome if it could only take a minute to BLOW UP THE ENTIRE EARTH with my LASER GATOR!

That's right. I'm talking alligators with lasers on their heads as REDFOR and Steve Irwin and Chuck Norris as BLUFOR with the Razor Gator razor gunk scraper tool as their primary weapon.

[im]http://pics.hoobly.com/full/85373IHTDMO3TNLBVN.jpg[/img]>100kb

No doubt this means that we will be incorporating full hand-to-laser gator combat in this mod.

Man, this mod is going to be total danke-sauce.

You know ,with these laser ideas you are really spoiling us.

I like the sound of this new gator laser. imagine tonal island ,the tunnels, running water sounds , a large shuffling noise far up the tunnel. "Hmm what the hell is that ?" next thing ya know youve got a gator on your ass burning you a new Holering and your flashbangs are in the huey smile_o.gif.

keep up the good work mate you are spewing these ideas out like

an addon idea machine stuck on full speed .

Today I was thinking of how it only takes a minute to rejuvenate my razor with my razor gator, razor gator and then I realized how it would be awesome if it could only take a minute to BLOW UP THE ENTIRE EARTH with my LASER GATOR!

That's right. I'm talking alligators with lasers on their heads as REDFOR and Steve Irwin and Chuck Norris as BLUFOR with the Razor Gator razor gunk scraper tool as their primary weapon.

No doubt this means that we will be incorporating full hand-to-laser gator combat in this mod.

Man, this mod is going to be total danke-sauce.

Use the search button. This has been discussed countless times before.

Blackdog can you please take in consideration to import this unit as OFPOR too?

paul_hogan_as_michael_j_crocodile_dundee.jpg

Without him it wouldn't be the same thing..... notworthy.gif

Klavan

can i play as shark and attack my friends when they are playing as uber elite navy seals trying to assault a beach target` rofl.gif

I would love sharks and laser would be a nice adition for any serious Aliens or mars attacks type of missions. Best would be as a mission maker to implement some cheesy intro music or record a we come in peace message too biggrin_o.gif

Jaws in Arma i can see it in both coop and other versions... if sharks can be made a.i and player controlled smile_o.gif

Hey !1! i was a shark once , been a lazor too so maybe i can yoo help wit research ?