Sign in to follow this  
raedor

ArmA Addon request thread

BTW I really wonder why BI replaced the Mi-24 by the Ka-50. There have been only a handful of Ka-50 put into production, compared to the thousands of Mi-24 built. The (cheaper) Mi-24 rather than the rare and expensive Ka-50 would have been a logical choice for the SLA.

If I had to guess, it would be because the Ka50 model they had was fairly highres compared to the Mi24.

They could add normal mapping to the Ka50 and it would end up looking fairly good, whereas the Mi24 would need a completly new model and textures.

Ka50 got added in OFP:R, while the Mi24 is from 1.0..

A wider variety of units for the RACS, to fit their theme of having rather oldfashioned NATO type vehicles.

- MBT: M-48, M-60, Leopard or AMX-30 would all be suitable choices.

- Helicopters: maybe UH-1 in different configurations for transport and gunship. Gazelle would be another possibility.

- Aircraft: Maybe F-5, A-4, Hawk or older Mirage types, like the F1.

Heres some requests i would like to see, also be good for my upcoming campaign.

Aircraft

Mi-24 Hind

AH-64 Apache

CH-53E Super Stallion

C-130 (with opening rear doors)

Land

BMP3

T55

Challenger 2

Warrior APC

M2 Bradley

MLRS

M109 Paladin

Plus some more Islands smile_o.gif

Warrior APC

IFV

got that and the MLRS sorted for you already - just need to get the tools to fix the stuff like shadows properly etc

What about the UKF units? They look totally awesome in OFP, very detailed and gread textured.. i think they should be portet to ArmA asap... but i cant :<

What about the UKF units? They look totally awesome in OFP, very detailed and gread textured.. i think they should be portet to ArmA asap... but i cant :<

and we don't want them ported into ArmA. There will be a new DPM pack released specifically for ArmA.

Guest RKSL-Rock
Well, C-130 already has one request..so..how about a C-17 with working Jumpmaster?

Already in WIP... complete with full para support and palletised drops.

palettes? oooooh, gonna have to chat to you about CVR(T) palettes biggrin_o.gif

i just want the Project UK Forces crew to release their stuff.

Mod Requests:

- Some light tanks (Bradley, Warrior, Etc.)

- Beret wearing soldiers.

- Extensive Objects Addon pack.

- A non-fictional replacement for the opposition force.

- A campaign that lets you be one soldier for its entire duration, giving meaning to the game.

- A Vietnam conversion mod + campaign.

- A better looking red-dot, not just a blob.

- Better sounds on almost everything.

A couple things that i think should be added are:

-leaf sights for the m203s

-instead of going directly to scoped view with an acog, go to the iron sights on top, and go scoped when press your zoom button

I think we need more civilians. Something else than tourists:

-Normal citizens

-Police units

-Security guards

-Oil workers

-Some scientists

etc.

Can anyone make more stances for the RPGs and anti-tank weapons? I'm sure people don't always fire RPGs while crouched in real life, it'd be nice if we had the option to stand or lie prone with them or at least lean like with the rifles.

i just want the Project UK Forces crew to release their stuff.

what stuff... no tools for arma yet

Hi Guys,

I'm not looking for this for any particular reason other than wanting a real one and wanting to be able to walt about Sahrani on a fake one.

But it is a lovely bike and a trailie well suited to military style booting around with a nice big F-off engine (although I can testify that in real life that they like to fall over a lot)

So if anyone is making models of motorbikes in advance of the official modelling tools, give love a chance.

http://www.raptorsandrockets.com/images/BMW/r1200-gs-adventure-6rc.jpg

Edit: Moved as I'm a mong that didn't spot this thread

Well, I don't know if somebody has mentioned it, but I would like to have a Sunglasses Mod. For god sake! Some times you cannot see shit! I'm sure army uses sunglasses.

Another interesting addon would be suppressors for snipers, at least for the M24, or any medium/long range silenced weapon addon.

WW2 aircrafts like BF 109 , Spitfire, P-51...

and some WW2 tanks too,panzer's shermans, the works.

could any1 make these thingies pleaaaaase biggrin_o.gif

Can someone reactivate the car-ramp from OFP for our ArmA Stunt Thread please`? I am an absolute non-can-do as far as addons are concerned!

Now that CQB is a real possibility in ArmA, I'd like to see a popular addon from OFP ported/redone, that blood effects addon.

To be clear, I'm not particularly interested in gouting fonts of spurting blood, I'm more interested in the drops of blood that wounded soldiers make as they move around. Quite often I find myself having to hunt down some enemy who's run off somewhere, and I think the blood droplets addon would heighten this experience as it did in OFP. It would need quite a high amount of permanence to be useful.

Very EASY

Hesco's whistle.gif

hesco_wall6.jpg

(yes, the great big sandbags, who ever thought of this, is a brilliant man)

and here is a nice picture I found while searching for hesco's...

Nice picture

whistle.gif

cough uhum cough truck

RAH-66 Comanche: Ever since NovaLogic's Comanche simulator I've been a huge fan of this helicopter. I know that the project was shut down, but it doesn't change the fact that it's a sleek aircraft with beautiful lines.

Is there any possibility to see one in ARMA, either as a User Mod or as a BI implemented feature?

Edit: Ech.