Sign in to follow this  
raedor

ArmA Addon request thread

Seems there's around five WWII total mods on the go mostly with planes in but I dont think anyone is making any period WWII pilots? would be kind of nice.

Anyone making a Multicam uniform mod?

thanks

There isn't a specific unit or vehicle that I'd like to see right now, however, I am curious to see if someone could create

an "Extended Animation" pack of scripts maybe?

What I mean specifically is, as of late the, the movie making aspect of Arma has opened a new interest for me as far as the overall game goes. I use the standard animations quite often, but I would like to see about adding some more to the game.

Anim's such as;

- Handshakes between characters (Different types)

- "Goose step" marching

- More subdued marching. (Like at a tomb of the unknown soldier)

- Prone, as in a character who is sleeping.

- Wave "Hello" or "Goodbye"

- Pointing "In Anger" (As if a character is saying, "I'm comin for you"

- More variations on the already present "Smoking" anim. Perhaps someone who is standing while smoking.

- Laughing. Perhaps more of a grandiose type laughing.

Those are a few of what I was thinking. Obviously, one could go on and on with this type of thing, but adding a few more couldn't hurt. I'd like to think that since these might be more script based addons it wouldn't take an insane amount of time to create them and if they already exist somewhere, please let me know and I will delete this post. But, I'd like to see the "Humanizing" of characters in this game continue simply because its unlike few others out anywhere.

Thanks

Anyone making a Multicam uniform mod?

thanks

I'm pretty sure someone did already make such a thing. Did you try searching

the forum for it?

Are there no midevil mods with knights and big castle sieges? I think the OFP and ArmA engines would be great for this. Riding horses, sieging castles and swinging swords. I did a search and found nothing.

Gorgi, there are none as far as I know for Arma. The only thing close that I recall was the wip 'Ancient Mod' Stu was working on years ago for OFP. It was based on Roman era, but no news since :(

I would love to see some light SEAL units, with boonie hats and no vests, instead using web gear. Picture the SLA sniper but with US pouches on their belt. It would be great to have this in woodland and DCU camo. Also, a CQB SEAL unit would be awesome, wearing the olive BDUs with the black SF helmet.

Also, if its possible, could someone make ACU infantry units without wearing any vests, and wearing a black infantyr beret, for use in basic training missions and the like.

Furthermore, could someone release a humvee and/or a police car with a search light on it? For the car, make it so you can switch to the "gunner" seat, but when you switch to the gunner your avatar stays in the driver seat, and you can control a small spotlight near the left hand rear view mirror.

Blank firing M4s would be awesome for training and video purposes. Nothingd worse then practicing CQB and a recruit flags a teammate while pulling the trigger, it kills the training op and its not exactly realistic to just say "oh ok, respawn and we will redo".

Another thing I'd like to see is the buffalo, at least I think I remember it being called the buffalo. Basically its the IED removing vehicle in use by the US military.

Edited by tjzil

I was thinking of a mod, that auto generates civilian's and traffic. Or does one allready exist? . If not, would it be possible?

is there a mod that changes the players running cause i think its too slow and akward

1.Wrong thread,go to arma editing:configs&scripting.

2.Upload your config(open,select all,copy and paste) to Pastebin.com and add link to your post.

I would love to see some light SEAL units, with boonie hats and no vests, instead using web gear. Picture the SLA sniper but with US pouches on their belt. It would be great to have this in woodland and DCU camo

heh :D

my anwer will be boring, the same as for few requests before - wait few weeks for Project85 release

there is exactly the same unit - as you say in M81 woodland camo - and also you can see it in P85 for Arma1, but in Arma 2 you have to wait some time :)

wat happened to the couple of people who were making XM8s i wouldnt mind one of those

hmmm have you got Arma2 or Arma1 ? cause BIS made 3 or 4 variants of XM8

Edited by vilas

I'm looking for Rahmadi Army that all of the links in ArmaHolic didn't work and they were borken!

Looking for some stuff, would be great if someone managed making it:

- Prison with opening & closing cell doors to keep about 8 people

- SWAT van

- Ambulance van

- Skateboards (Okay, I guess that's a lot "inspired" by City Life, but Armatec won't let me use his ones)

- Nice civilian cars (i.e. some Volkswagen, Audi, Ford, Dodge, Subaru, Toyota, Renault etc.)

- Some other buildings (like a bank, some flats, shops etc.)

I know the City Life guys made some, but they don't let me use their addons for my RolePlay mod (WIP, started yesterday ;)).

you probably wont find all of those things you are searching for but il give you some links for some addons which might be usefull.

-bank building:http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=2827

-law enforcement of both north and south (you need to watch out with vilas cars because they are alot tougher then vanilla cars and can destroy them pretty easily)http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=4473

you should also search around a bit on armaholic to find some of the adons you need.

Oh nice! The bank building is exactly the one i found in the City Life addons but I wasn't sure if it is by Armatec or not.

I'll look what I can do woth the law enforcement units.

Then I found a pretty cute jail building, a nice gun shop and someone who dares modelling a skateboard. (Links for someone who is interested in creating a RP-Mod, too ;)) I'll see if I get it into ArmA, probably script some nice stunts, too. ;)

Edited by gobbo

Hi, i want the AA2 UH1-Y Venom & MV-22B Osprey into the ArmA, also the M14A1 DMR & the M1911 A1. Let's C ya