Sign in to follow this  
raedor

ArmA Addon request thread

is it an idea to have other flyby sound of aircraft/choppers , in XAM1.6b it was there, but i use ace now , it was incredible to here an f16 fly over

i may have a look for a B2 in 3ds format if i find one and if i can get pemrission to do a port over to O2 and for the game i think Southy may like to have a go at puting it in game for you peeps ill see wot i can do for you lot and i think thay is a sound mod or two out for the jets like HiFi Novus Aevum wich is ok

Hi Guys

Is their anyone who has, knows someone with a CH 53 or Pave Low. If you do can you please PM me please

Thanks Beef

Does anyone know if their is a 4x4 (suburban) addon out their for my tv vrew to ride around in. I have found a few but i need an unmarked one and one thats not a Landrover

Seems amazing to me that modders have made multiple versions of Seals, SF, SAS etc, but never any Rangers (at least none that I've come accross).

Seems amazing to me that modders have made multiple versions of Seals, SF, SAS etc, but never any Rangers (at least none that I've come accross).

Hehe, WIP.

Hi guys

I currently have these mods featuring female soldiers

S.S.Viator (Tanya)

schnapsdrossel (Mercenaries)

And I know there is also a project that includes a very promising female soldier

Sumrak (Shadow of Namalsk Tamika WIP)

But searching other forums I came across a fully riged model of a well know game-character

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=147100

(I won't enter into copyright issues here, I didn't made the model, nor the third party app)

well anyway if anyone is up to the task there's always room for another female soldier

regards

/\ x2 to the Cougar

Can someone reskin the Stryker to be all CARC green, like in real life?

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured out how to do it.

Edited by DerRelienT

Team Stealth once had a MRAP Cougar in the queue....

I wonder, what happend to that vehicle... :confused:

Week Report #27 shows some WIP and a ingame shot

I did made a pretty good detailed HGU-56 helmet with face shield including the pilot NVG, like a good year ago...but sadly it is still in WIP stage (already unwrapped). I did mentioned it to a mod, but due to other projects it hasn't got high priority.

Maybe one day ;).

EDIT:

@Bravo and others: If not mistaken, ACE did added my Cougar 6x6. Sadly this was an older project (if not mistaken done during OFP days...so quality isn't super).

@{G&L}ACF{SCOTDG}: Wait a few weeks and buy ArmA2, if not mistaken it will have XM8's by default.

@DerRelienT: If not mistaken, NSXshadow or ShadowNX or was it Fishkoph, did made the M1117. Not sure if it got released though, at least i remember a WIP shot of it.

Edited by DaSquade

Roger;

Thanks. This is what I am expecting since ARMA 2 is rolling out. I was looking for a mod to enter into a project to have the Air Warrior pilot and crew constructed for Air craft for various mission (such as DART, Afghan stuff).

Again thanks

I prefer small unit historical actions. Was wondering would it be possible to do an addon of Ned Kelly and his gang with Police and 1880s Aussie Civilians, to represent the siege in the bar at the end.

I think it would be great for machinima etc.

Not sure about Kellys armour, is it possible for leg shots to be replicated in Arma?

I prefer small unit historical actions. Was wondering would it be possible to do an addon of Ned Kelly and his gang...

Unless Delta Force or US Navy SEALS (etc...etc) were involved I reckon

you're going to be on your own with that project, mate. :j: Best of luck.

HI,where i can find M3 halftrack addon?i try to put the addon from invasion mod alone but its dont work..

thx for help

The conversion of "Invasion of Europe" and "Invasion of Holland" mod to Arma or Arma2!!!