Sign in to follow this  
raedor

ArmA Addon request thread

I know some of these have probably been said multiple times, but...

1. CH-53E Super Stallion.

2. CH-46 Sea Knight. (I heard someone was working on one of these... a long time ago.)

3. A Stryker with slat armor. (I know ACE mod has an mgs version with slat armor, but it would be nice to see other variants. If I am ot mistaken another mod team was working on this, but they seem to have gone missing...)

4. T-55.

5. TU-22M Backfire.

6. B-52H Stratofortress.

7. TU-95 Bear.

8. B-1B Lancer.

9. TU-160 Blackjack.

10. An Island of, or based on somewhere in the U.S.: With all the U.S. style police cars that been made recently, it would certainly be cool to have a fitting place to use them. You know what I mean, like a suburban, or even urban place. (suburban wouldn't hit the frame rates as hard...) Take where I live for example, Its like a more urbanized version of Schmalfelden. There's a city, large suburban neighborhoods, a freeway, a ski resort, small neighborhoods, forests, lakes... lots of them, rivers, an airport, farms, and back country dirt roads; and this is all in an area 20 miles south of the nearest major city (Minneapolis), not to mention this area I'm thinking of has a sweet name for a map. Its like where farmland meets city, and its really hard to explain. The area where I live is technically a suburb, yet its located in a forest. Creating a map like this would require tons of custom buildings and objects though, and would require someone who is very good at creating custom objects, and mapmaking (*cough cough, Opteryx, cough*).

All of these addons would be cool in my opinion, and are in no particular order, but I obviously want #10. biggrin_o.gif I mean, come on, who doesn't want to know what it would be like if the U.S. was invaded? wink_o.gif

If any addon makers read this, at least thank you for giving the thought to read my suggestions. I really appreciate all the work that the addon makers do for this wonderful community! notworthy.gif

This is pretty much exactly what i would like to see in ArmA (although i think there might already be a T-55 out there)

the CH-53 and CH-46 would be fantastic additions to the marines inventory. i believe gnat is making a B-52.

I especially like #10, I love the idea of fighting door to door in a suburban enviorment, with APCs sitting on the driveway of a two story suburban house or a patrol trough a small town's main street.

what i would defenitly like to see in an island like this is a interstate/freeway system, not just a texture on the terrain but modeled, with overpasses and gaurd rails, maybe light fixtures every hundred meters. i'd love to see convoys on a 6 lane highway heading toward a smoke engulfed suburban battlfield.

I would really appreciate if someone could lead me to or create a 1943 GMC CCKW please.... help.gif

I'd like a script adding in the scroll down menu of some armor units the possibility to switch on/off the tracking radar. I'm talking about Shilka and similar units smile_o.gif

Once switched on, it would make those units targetable by antiradiation missiles ( that I'm building up wink_o.gif ) and since I'm making also some radar units, it could be useful for mission making, adding new targets of opportunity during a patrol or a recon. What do you think about, guys?

Cheers, GH.

I would like to see Watts and other suburbs for some nice Riot or Zombie festival... im a bit tired of 3rd World maps...

@GodHammer you could do:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">_radar_switch = true; // or just make it an Action, tie it to animations, whatever

SupaGHShilka setVariable ["_RADAR_ON",_radar_switch];

then for the missile, do a targetslist scan and remove all targets which have their variable  "_RADAR_ON" set to false i.e. not 'emitting' Radar signals (btw. putting a cutRsc or titleRsc blackbox over the radarUnits ingame radar wink_o.gif ) and then attack only those closest to missile with "_RADAR_ON" variable set to true.

If you need more elaboration, cya next week in new forums wink_o.gif

Doubtless these have been requested before and may even be being worked on, but I found myself missing a few particular choppers lately, namely the spec ops versions of the blackhawk (MH-60L, K and M) and I'm also desirious of USMC helicopters as mentioned above.

I am looking for a "railway tracks" addon in order to add some atmosphere in map featuring "post-soviet/industrial area".

I know that Alex Sworn has its owns tracks for his La Samula map

I have seen nice pics of tracks from Normandy Mod.

I am looking for a standalone set of tracks to be lain on maps in Visitor like roads ...

I have a couple things that I wish ArmA had lately:

1. Heavy Expanded Mobility Tactical Truck (HEMTT)

HEMTT

2. M88 Recovery Vehicle

M88

Hi guys!

I dunno if this was requested yet so here it goes.

I have been looking for a M4A1 with M203 and EOTech sight and I havent found right one. In Desert Weapons Pack 1.2 by AimPoint there are eotech M4s but they are desert camo and that dont look that good on my PC since I have to run textures on low due to 1600 res. Camo is not that good for woodland ops either. Another is HK416 eotech from 6th Sense weapons pack but it has quite few bugs like circle from eotech sight on top of crosshair when zoomed out, GL has sound of hand grenade...

The reason for me to have this eotech sight is that you can aim so nice with it. Aimpoint edges come in a way a bit, FOV in not that great.

So, I would like to have a simple BIS texture black M4A1 + M203 + EOTech sight. Basicly the one from desert pack only with black textures. Since I do NOT have the knowledge to do this at all I would greatly appreciate it if anyone would make this addon. Maybe few more variants of it, like SD.

Thanks

I haven't seen any French Legionaries, the only french special forces i have seen is the ones from ADO..

So some french legionaries...  pistols.gif

A moi la Legion!

"North Sahrani Police Units as a counterpart to the already released"

released long time ago also with some SLA-Militia vehicles too as Volga, UAZ, van UAZ, van UAZ ambulance, bicycle and Militia-Biker

(RACS police / police cars as hatchback, LandRover Defender hard-top and ambulance in the same pack too)

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....st=2340

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/_hosted/vilas/screens/landpol.jpg

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/_hosted/vilas/screens/landpol1.jpg

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/_hosted/vilas/screens/landpol2.jpg

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/_hosted/vilas/screens/sah_med.jpg

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/_hosted/vilas/screens/sah_ambu.jpg

Is there any civilian choppers? and I don't mean a weaponless LB or BH, but rather a Bell 412, Astar 500 or even a piston-driven one like the Robinson R44.

Edited by Exakt

Is there any civilian choppers? and I don't mean a weaponless LB or BH, but rather a Bell 412, Astar 500 or even a piston-driven one like the Robinson R44.

Project RACS puma pack has a civillian Puma and in our waiting to be released UH-1N pack there is the bell 212 in a civillian paint

Is there or is someone making an PUMA ?

(German Light Armor Tank)

Ahoy hoy everyone,

I PM'd Red a while ago, but got no response - just wondering if anyone would consider tweaking the default Blackhawk model so that there were not seats in the cargo area but it could still hold the same number of people (sitting on the floor + legs dangling over the sides, etc).

Just a humble request, it was cool in OFP/VBS1 - never hurts to ask ;)

Stew

I made the boo-boo of starting up a new thread about this, my bad guys.

i have some screens from CS condition zero of Delta Operatives created to reskin the CT models, if anyone had the time and patience to create an addon with 5 soldiers complemented with the DCU cammo and black kevlar and webbing it would be a pretty sweet addon to use, if you took the desert camo pattern around the period of '97 and create a thicker vest like how Johnny's special ops look in black!! If i had the talent and time i would do it myself but i lack both! anyhow here are the screens for an example...

image_26079.jpg,DeltaOp-CSCZ.jpg

HOPE THEY GIVE SOMEONE, SOME INSPIRATIONO!!!:yay:

No doubt a generic request, but is anyone working on a Dropship like the one from Aliens?

It'd kick ass and go well with Villa's Colonial marines and APC

Antonov An-225

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonov_An-225

or something big that can cary lots of cars, tanks, ect.... (B-52 Bomber)

Also a B-2 Stealth would be kicking :)

but then again im probs asking to much,

Oh well, Dosnt Cost anything to ask

Edited by Cazzah

Antonov An-225

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonov_An-225

or something big that can cary lots of cars, tanks, ect.... (B-52 Bomber)

Also a B-2 Stealth would be kicking :)

but then again im probs asking to much,

Oh well, Dosnt Cost anything to ask

B52 is in the works from what I remember I think Gnat is working on it, tho he just finished all those subs so might be taking some time out.

An124 is in OFP, so get pemrission and I'm sure you would see it in Arma quick smart (I have a working personal version of this)

B2 not heard anyone working on that.

Southy